PDA

View Full Version : Warthunder Ground Forces Hack

noeltage
06-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Is there a cheat for the tanks? For ground forces and not just aircraft. Cheat who sell now can do something in the ground forces? Somewhere here wrote that part of the functionality works in tanks. That the functions of working in tanks and when to wait for the full cheat for ground forces?

gurpeer
06-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Yes there is a cheats available for tanks, but it's a little buggy for tanks. It might get better sooner, or later. So yeah, there is a feature for tanks. The coder recently updated and announce it in the update that tanks are now part of the features.

noeltage
06-06-2014, 05:45 AM
Thx alot fo the info about tanks. Where i can find video or screenshots demonstration? I had already seen the screenshots and video planes. And I would like to evaluate before buying functional tanks on the video or even screenshots.
You said that the programmer has announced the addition of functional tank. Where can I look at this post or topic? Thanks for the information.

Nick47
06-06-2014, 06:01 AM
Thx alot fo the info about tanks. Where i can find video or screenshots demonstration? I had already seen the screenshots and video planes. And I would like to evaluate before buying functional tanks on the video or even screenshots.
You said that the programmer has announced the addition of functional tank. Where can I look at this post or topic? Thanks for the information.

For tanks only esp works, its best you buy the 1 day trial and test it out before buying a 1 month sub

noeltage
06-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Thanks again friend. I didn't know about 1 day trial. Going to try to do so. However, I do not remember that before you could buy a one-day trial.

Aeveo
06-06-2014, 01:09 PM
We've had the Overdose 1 day package for a while now. :)

noeltage
06-09-2014, 05:02 PM
I tried to play with this cheat. At this stage, for the ground forces it is completely useless. ESP does not provide special benefits. I'm talking about realistic simulator battles. What you need to actually remove the grass so that the trees and so on. Next to make what the tank was very clearly visible. At all distances. Make a super zoom in sight. To be seen at 500 meters as at 100 meters. These functions would cheat priceless. People would buy it for clan battles. Believe me would be ....