PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Disapointed in Aimjunkies

xNoisyBoy
06-09-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm quite fed up and very disappointed in the service here at aim junkies its beginning to seem like you guys don't care about you're customers for example we have hacks that have been down for literally months ( Arma 3 DayZ-Not Standalone and Alliance of Valiant Arms ) I often go to the chat box kindly asking when might the hack come up or when might you think ? Every time I get the same answer No ETA No ETA No ETA. I'm sorry but there is no explanation for multiple hacks to be down for months and the least you guys can do is give us updates on your twitter or announcements on the hacks progress for coming back up people who have these down hacks purchased are clueless surely some feeling like they wasted money but not speaking out so i'm speaking out for everyone. Also you guys haven't tweeted since Ghost Recon Phantoms was released come on Aim Junkies step you're game back up.

Aeveo
06-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Our coders are in the process of acquiring new methods to combat the cheats from being detected. This process involves things that have to be done on a very high level which cannot be achieved easily or quickly. Please understand that our coders are working quickly as possible to resolve the situation. Believe me when I say this, NO ONE wants these cheats up more than the management team here at Aimjunkies.