PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey Guys!

Raining
06-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Hey fellow junkies, been awhile since I last purchased a hack here.

One thing I would like to mention is that aimjunkies probably has the best CS:GO undetected hack out there, like seriously, It never got detected for me while I had it for 90 days! NEVER! (and I've tried multiple other cheat providing websites)

Also trigger seed was the best option ever that I didn't see anywhere else!

Anyways, my question is.

Does the planet side 2 package still have the option to choose Super Bullets, is it still working ? And what about no clip ? There's a video on the page showcasing them but I cannot seem to find those option in the features list (Which is super confusing, I believe it should be taken down if those options are not in the hack as it may lead to confusion and false advertising).

I'm also curious to know whether or not the CS:GO hack got "Trigger Seed" back ? It was the only reason that got me to buy the hack in the first place!
If its back, does it still work like it used to ? anything new about it ?

Thanks once again!
~ Raining

Drakoni
06-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Planetside 2 is down for updating currently and possibly no-clip no longer works. At this point it's unknown what will be in the cheat that hasn't been patched in the past month or two it's been down.

CS:GO does have Trigger Seed back and is still undetected, there's quite a few new things in it. Trigger Burst, Trigger Prediction (Recoil), Trigger Prediction (Spread), Trigger Dash, and a few others.

Raining
06-13-2014, 06:31 PM
OHHHHHH, that sounds f****** awsome, I think I'll buy the CS:GO cheat ! in a bit though hahaha, maybe a week or so. Can't wait !

Drakoni
06-13-2014, 07:33 PM
When you do have fun with it. We are here to help as always, so if you have any issues come on live support or Teamspeak.

Bigdaddyvv
06-30-2014, 03:50 AM
planetside 2 hack has been down for 2 months lol?

MULISHA
06-30-2014, 05:18 AM
That's what happens when a new Anti cheat does an overhaul sir . ^^

Regards,
Mulisha