PDA

View Full Version : Support!

deaduser666
06-23-2014, 01:09 AM
Hey there! Recently I had some issues with the payment system and I lost a few days worth of playing time due to not being able to pay for the cheats. In retrospect the administrator had given me 5 free days of Overdose V.I.P. in return for my loyalty to AJ. I would just like to thanks the admins and staff here for their help and decision making. I now just purchased 2 more cheats from you guys in my thanks to you!

PS: I will remain a long time customer as long as support is this freaking awesome!

gurpeer
06-23-2014, 01:35 AM
Hey there! Recently I had some issues with the payment system and I lost a few days worth of playing time due to not being able to pay for the cheats. In retrospect the administrator had given me 5 free days of Overdose V.I.P. in return for my loyalty to AJ. I would just like to thanks the admins and staff here for their help and decision making. I now just purchased 2 more cheats from you guys in my thanks to you!

PS: I will remain a long time customer as long as support is this freaking awesome!

Really glad to hear, that you're loving it here ; ). I agree, the support we have here is the best (Number #1)