PDA

View Full Version : Dayz standalone

runawaydevi
06-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Is dayz standalone hack up and running? No recent problems?

Aeveo
06-24-2014, 01:03 PM
The coder is doing a long-term update for the cheat. There's currently no estimated time of arrival.

runawaydevi
06-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Oh, ok... Update the cheat status list then, it shows as available

Aeveo
06-24-2014, 01:32 PM
You can check the purchase page. It will tell you that it's down for updating.

snaper
08-26-2014, 11:19 AM
Hello, I would like to spend es know the cheat for dayz standalone and intetecter and if that is the case esque I have a chance to ban me, and if it does not detect ais esque one can give me the link to buy it , thank you in advance for your comment.

ps: sorry for my english, I'm french and I use a translator

Aeveo
08-26-2014, 12:10 PM
The cheat is currently undetected and working as it should be. There's always a risk of getting banned with any cheat. You take that risk by choosing to cheat.

Hanako12
08-29-2014, 10:55 PM
The cheat is currently undetected and working as it should be. There's always a risk of getting banned with any cheat. You take that risk by choosing to cheat.

How do you know it's undetected when Battleye and VAC do delayed bans? (Unless BE doesn't do delayed bans anymore, I'm not sure anymore)

Nick47
08-29-2014, 11:41 PM
How do you know it's undetected when Battleye and VAC do delayed bans? (Unless BE doesn't do delayed bans anymore, I'm not sure anymore)

We have testers constantly testing it and our coder is always monitoring the cheat.

dagostino
08-30-2014, 01:42 PM
Hello,
i have 2 questions for admin's :

1 - How many ban did you counts becose of the hack on dayz SA ? (since the creation - And i mean the hack detection, not the gameplay of player who cheat in front of everyone of course)

2 - If i get a ban for dayz , could i always play my other games on my steam account or i ll be ban from all games ?

Thank's for your answer, i'm seriously thinking to get 1 month.

And sorry for my bad english :p

Aeveo
08-30-2014, 02:09 PM
We don't keep track of how many players get banned. If you get banned from DayZ SA it will only be a global ban so you can still play other Steam games but DayZ SA and Arma 3 are linked so if you get banned from one you'll get banned on the other too.

dagostino
08-30-2014, 02:35 PM
We don't keep track of how many players get banned. If you get banned from DayZ SA it will only be a global ban so you can still play other Steam games but DayZ SA and Arma 3 are linked so if you get banned from one you'll get banned on the other too.

Ok thank's !
I dont have arma 3 so it's not really a probleme and if i want it later, i ll buy it on a new account.

For the hack, if it's undetectable, how can i get banned ? I need to stop it when the game is updated untill the hack get update to ?

Thank's again ;)