PDA

View Full Version : PlanetSide 2 Few Questions

MrGreyDeath
07-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Hey there :D

First off I was wondering when the PlanetSide 2 hacks were gonna be online, as the Cheat Status lists it as Down.

Secondly when was the last time it was detected (if at all).

Thirdly does it work on the Australian server.

And lastly does it work on Windows 8.1.

Nick47
07-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Sir its currently down for updating. Don't think its ever been detected. I used to play it on the australian server and it works fine. Dont know about 8.1 until the cheat is released sir

MrGreyDeath
07-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Well good god that was a quick reply :D

Not really surprised that it is down as PlanetSide 2 did just have a major update, I will check back on a daily basis until it is up then.

Thank you for your time :)

supremeruler
07-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Cheat has been down for a quite a while, I have been checking back here every couple of weeks and it hasn't left the 'Down' status.

Deluxe
07-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Cheat has been down for a quite a while, I have been checking back here every couple of weeks and it hasn't left the 'Down' status.

I understand that you want the cheat back up, so do I and I don't blame you on the long time it has been "Down"
The coder has a whole lot of things on his hands, and to deal with currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Well good god that was a quick reply :D

Not really surprised that it is down as PlanetSide 2 did just have a major update, I will check back on a daily basis until it is up then.

Thank you for your time :)

Thanks for being so patient :)

MrGreyDeath
07-05-2014, 07:39 PM
I noticed that there is a PlanetSide 2 (Private Testing), which is currently up.

Wondering what that's all about :)

Drakoni
07-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Self explanatory just by the name; "Testing". When ever a cheat is down or having issues, there is a test build made by the coder (if needed) to test features and if it's detected.

Deluxe
07-05-2014, 07:47 PM
I noticed that there is a PlanetSide 2 (Private Testing), which is currently up.

Wondering what that's all about :)
Privet Testing is there for testing, which is only up for the coder and staff.

MrGreyDeath
07-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Thank you for all the explanations :D

Deluxe
07-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Thank you for all the explanations :D

No worries :)

alpha199
08-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Any ETA on this coming back up? It's been down for over a month.

gurpeer
08-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Yes, It has been down for long period of time. And sorry sir.... no ETA on when it'll be back up. The coders are very busy with things and by chance .. one of the coder look back into Planet side 2 again probably . But, give it some times. You may never know when it'll be back up or not.

xdisruptor
08-13-2014, 09:47 PM
I came looking for this cheat ..... I am greatful you guys are working on getting it back up. Any updates yet or a timeframe for the cheat to be back up? can't wait to purchase :-)

Drakoni
08-13-2014, 09:52 PM
No known time currently.

Deluxe
08-13-2014, 09:54 PM
I came looking for this cheat ..... I am greatful you guys are working on getting it back up. Any updates yet or a timeframe for the cheat to be back up? can't wait to purchase :-)

Unfortunately, there is no ETA ( Estimated Time of Arrival ) on when the cheat will be back up and running.
Note that if it was an easy update it would have been already updated and running.

xdisruptor
08-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Yea its no problem at all just wondering. Keep up the good work

Deluxe
08-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Yea its no problem at all just wondering. Keep up the good work

Thank you, we appreciate it :)

paracz
08-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Well problem is - they have only few people.. and they are looking into more important cheat like BF4..

im waiting for PS2 too.. heck if this cheat was never detected (because they dont have anti cheat? butI hear they started to have some tools.. to detect.. things..) why we cant get at least ESP .. even for full price.. bUT NOW NOT after month ;D
just take ESP from old version and give it to us to play ;D

MrGreyDeath
08-15-2014, 11:39 PM
True, lots of people have been asking about the PlanetSide 2 cheat and it has NO anti-cheat. Some cheats from a year ago STILL WORK because of this, if the coder decided to spend just 2 hours on the PlanetSide 2 cheat they would make a great deal of profit.