PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Vac Bans

precautionist
07-08-2014, 05:52 PM
I had this hack for a day before to just get my rank up, but i think CSGO updated yet the hack said it was undetected. (received vac ban). I've seen others saying the same thing, even though the hack is detected it always claims that it isn't. so what is the purpose of telling me it is undetected? Could you not come up with a smarter system to warn people? When i see undetected i assume it is safe..

I was considering aimjunkies again simply because i favor the 1 day purchase. So i wanted to ask this, if i set up my steam to update csgo manually, how do i know when it is safe to play again after patch? Can they silent patch where i do not need to download anything and still get banned?

Kroniic
07-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Are you sure it was VAC and not a overwatch ban?

killer-41
07-08-2014, 06:18 PM
If VAC updates, they do it silently. There is no way to tell when they update or if they are going to.

If we ever bring the cheat down, and then we bring it back up, we are confident enough to allow you to use the cheat. Also, CSGO updating does not necessarily mean that the cheat is unsafe to use. If they updated CSGO every time they updated VAC, it would be like a signal flare alerting cheating sites to take down their hacks.

precautionist
07-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Yeah i received overwatch overly disruptive ban before but this was a vac ban. (which brings me to ask, how often do they update vac? only used the hack for a day) I had nothing but csgo on that account so not a huge deal. SO basically if vac updates i am unlucky and i am screwed? Can they update while i am in-game playing? Is there nothing i can do for precaution? and does aimjunkie ever state "detected" when they do a vac update?

Also, i was curious about this, do vac bans mean all my steam accounts get banned? A friend made a new steam account and used a public hack, got his main account banned along with the new one. But i hear people suggesting to make a new account for hacking so i was wondering.

Drakoni
07-08-2014, 08:26 PM
VAC bans are to that game and it's engine, not all accounts. If you cheat on a different account it will not carry over to any other accounts to my knowledge.

precautionist
07-08-2014, 08:49 PM
That is what i thought, but he definitely got link banned to his other account as well. Could that have anything to do with the hack being public? Is that something he could appeal?

Drakoni
07-08-2014, 08:59 PM
The cheat isn't public, it's a private cheat where you have to pay for the subscription. As to a linked ban if he ever used it prior then VAC bans are delayed.

precautionist
07-08-2014, 09:09 PM
No, i meant he used some random public hack out there, and instantly got banned. Then he tried logging into his main which he never hacked csgo on and also got banned there. Is that something that can be appealed? i just know vac usually ignores ban appeals, but this seemed out of the ordinary

KaptenMax
07-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Im new here but used CS:GO cheat for a very long time and haven't recived any bans. What im doing is putting the streamer in a USB opening it in there, after its injected dragging out the USB.

Nick47
07-09-2014, 02:52 AM
No, i meant he used some random public hack out there, and instantly got banned. Then he tried logging into his main which he never hacked csgo on and also got banned there. Is that something that can be appealed? i just know vac usually ignores ban appeals, but this seemed out of the ordinary

They sometimes do ip bans as well sir but you can try to appeal it.. dont think it would do much good though

grebyn
08-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Sss

Superseb
08-27-2015, 04:54 PM
I've purchased this cheat two times, once in May, and once in July. In may it was detected at the end of the month and I got a VAC, but whatever, it was fun.
And it hasn't been detected since.