PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike:Source Honest Review

4Bangers
07-15-2014, 11:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Counter-Strike:Source Honest Review

Let me just start off by saying how WONDERFUL these hacks are... For the price you pay for these hacks, It's insane.

Here's my honest quick review:
Aimbot: 10/10 Rage Configuration is immense and impressive (On point always headshots!).
Triggerbot: 9/10 Amazing trigger-reaction and it's very nice. [LEGIT PLAY: 10/10]
Visuals: 10/10 Chams are great fully colored in and show everything you need.
Miscellaneous: 9/10 I of course love the bhop feature. Gave it a 9/10 because It could use a name-stealer (for the future at least).

Don't even think twice about subscribing to the CS:S hacks, cheaper than most sites (I've had different CS:S VIPs). The coders on this forum are hands down very good with their work and they know what they're doing. I'm also NOT going to leave out the awesome staff and live-support we have on these hacks.

Don't waste your time, trust me.

Deluxe
07-15-2014, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the review, it's always nice to see that the customers are enjoying it here :)

4Bangers
07-15-2014, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the review, it's always nice to see that the customers are enjoying it here :)

You're welcome and I'm not sure if people still actively play CS:S like I do but I love it.

Deluxe
07-15-2014, 11:13 PM
You're welcome and I'm not sure if people still actively play CS:S like I do but I love it.

That game / cheat is quite active in my perspectives.

4Bangers
07-15-2014, 11:17 PM
That game / cheat is quite active in my perspectives.

Don't get me wrong the game is still actively played and the cheats but compared to when CS:GO came out, ugh... I miss the old CS:S days.

Deluxe
07-15-2014, 11:21 PM
Don't get me wrong the game is still actively played and the cheats but compared to when CS:GO came out, ugh... I miss the old CS:S days.

I know what you mean, as to all new games that comes out.