PDA

View Full Version : ZMR bugs/suggestions

rpetty1984
07-17-2014, 06:29 AM
BUGS/GLITCHES

1. When doing a Zombie Map it is best ive found to put AIM STYLE on DISTANCE, but sometimes with multiple targets you will spin around in circles not hitting anything, or your camera will face one direction and you will be aiming a completely different direction and will not be hitting anything.(when using aim-bot)

2. If a dog(zombie mode) is to close normally when chewing on your ankle you will not hit him using the aim-bot you shoot at the ground hitting nothing but dirt.

3. when surrounded by enemies your screen flickers like mad and your aim-bot hits nothing.

SUGGESTIONS

Personalize the hack a little bit, I understand you use a Base for your hack/cheat/aim-bot to speed things along updating address/functions according to game, but a pve base game needs a tad bit more then just aim-bot/chams.

- Aimbot / trigger bot is kinda useless when you solo zombie map, there needs to be a glitch key or something to get you out of harms way(float,glitch through wall,etc)
- SUPER BULLETS would make this so much more useful, probably eliminating the need for the glitch key(allow you to kill zombies/monsters/robots before they get in shooting range(which sometimes is to close and you end up dead before it does.

IN A NUTSHELL

currently this hack is mainly only useful in pvp(tho its a pve base game.......) In most cases its easier just to aim yourself with no-recoil active(granted that in Hot Damn map can be soloed on advance without deaths by mainly just standing still other then collecting ammo)

If you plan on soloing, like pretty much everyone does for the xp, i wouldnt purchase this, its easier to aim yourself(specially zombie maps) you will die a whole lot less.

i wont be purchasing this hack for any longer then the 24 hour period at a time(just for kicks, because i do not pvp(Along with most of zmr community). I will buy the 24 hour on occasions just for kicks and giggles not for usefulness.