PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike Global Offensive - Triggerbot and ESP

Jsoggy2023
07-21-2014, 08:28 AM
In order to prevent getting detected by overwatch, which rarely happens using triggerbot, if at all, I intentionally missed often, so if you see me shoot after someone has already died, it was intentional. Anyway, enjoy and don't forget 1080p!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPSOCmZUd9k&list=FLpG1Nep7gj4ePTG5mVsykrQ

Kroniic
07-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Nice to see a non rage video to show how people cannot be banned!!

Great Work!

Nick47
07-21-2014, 10:32 AM
This is still very obvious in my opinion. Overwatch has their own esp feature and the way you are running straight to enemies and following them it looks pretty obvious. Great video but its not a legit setting video. If i wanted to look legit it would only use trigger bot

k00k00
07-21-2014, 10:41 AM
I fully agree with nick. If you're gonna use the cheat on match making / competitive way, then you only need trigger bot . Try to avoid looking directly to your enemy through walls and dont go directly to him in any way.

gurpeer
07-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Yep, following them and looking at them through walls make it very obvious. For player who don't use ESP and doesn't do things like these because they obviously don't know where they are... and would only look straight of their own eyes instead of looking at walls... seeing where there going etc.

Jsoggy2023
07-21-2014, 07:50 PM
Sorry guys, Didn't mean to make it seem like this was a tutorial on how to not get banned. I was just attempting to not get banned while shooting this video.