PDA

View Full Version : War thunder Hack

Tom Clancy
07-24-2014, 12:57 AM
The aimbot for this game is truly a pain in the ass, I can aim better myself sometimes. why cant it just aim at enemy's target circle?
PS: This is not a complain. I am sorry if this may offend the someone. I am simply seeking an answer for why cant it just target the enemy's target circle? instead of different Prediction Scale and Gun Targeting Distance for different plane.

bomb3rman
07-24-2014, 04:58 AM
i agree with tom there should be an option just to aim at the circle, so its a lot easier to use.

Nick47
07-24-2014, 05:20 AM
i agree with tom there should be an option just to aim at the circle, so its a lot easier to use.

Because the circle is constantly changing. It never remains at the same spot, also the circle is not that accurate... Its just a guide. Also bullet drop and different planes and ammo change the prediction a lot

Tom Clancy
07-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Because the circle is constantly changing. It never remains at the same spot, also the circle is not that accurate... Its just a guide. Also bullet drop and different planes and ammo change the prediction a lot
(I am not a moder coder, i am saying this based on my own experience. I know coding these hacks are very hard. I took a year of coding JAVA C++ class myself its just so many codes need to remember. making a circle to move from left to right up down is like 10 lines of script. It takes some true genius to write these hack script and I am totally appreciate the works u guys are doing. Thats why I never use free hacks and i pay them all the time.) * **
Well all I am trying to offer is a suggestion, could there be a easier way to aim instead of prediction scale and the aim distance. I mean in other FPS games, for example AVA hack, I see the enemy box, I shoot, the bullet goes to enemy's face body left arm right arm left leg right leg you name it, then he dies. The AVA hack offers me an edge in the game, I can kill more easier and i can see where enemy's whereabout. However so far from the War thunder hack the only edge i gain is knowing where my enemy's whereabout so i can avoid them and do other stuff. I can just aim myself instead taking chances with the aimbot that misses 90% of the time during a dog fight. U can just see i left a trail of bullets behind the enemy plane instead of hitting them. During chasing where i am behind an enemy plane, and the enemy plane just flying pretty much straight the aimbot works great, but i can just do that myself too. * **

W120
07-25-2014, 11:11 AM
(I am not a moder coder, i am saying this based on my own experience. I know coding these hacks are very hard. I took a year of coding JAVA C++ class myself its just so many codes need to remember. making a circle to move from left to right up down is like 10 lines of script. It takes some true genius to write these hack script and I am totally appreciate the works u guys are doing. Thats why I never use free hacks and i pay them all the time.) * **
Well all I am trying to offer is a suggestion, could there be a easier way to aim instead of prediction scale and the aim distance. I mean in other FPS games, for example AVA hack, I see the enemy box, I shoot, the bullet goes to enemy's face body left arm right arm left leg right leg you name it, then he dies. The AVA hack offers me an edge in the game, I can kill more easier and i can see where enemy's whereabout. However so far from the War thunder hack the only edge i gain is knowing where my enemy's whereabout so i can avoid them and do other stuff. I can just aim myself instead taking chances with the aimbot that misses 90% of the time during a dog fight. U can just see i left a trail of bullets behind the enemy plane instead of hitting them. During chasing where i am behind an enemy plane, and the enemy plane just flying pretty much straight the aimbot works great, but i can just do that myself too. * **

It may be a bit biased, but I think my two posts will help you understand how this bot works and how to use the bot too.. I was in your shoes when I first started using it..

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/how-use-warthunder-aimbot-guide-64155/

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/warthunder-prediction-scales-64800/