PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Does the GMOD HACK WORK now?

Mootin123
08-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Hey, Does the GMOD HACK WORK now?

okay i need to know this ASAP because why does the cheat status say undetected and not DOWN if it is DOWN.
also why does it let me go through wtih payment..
so is it up or not? please would be appreciated if someone can reply.

if it is then please follow on to answer this question: will it get detected quickly or is it safe?

thanks.

W120
08-03-2014, 08:05 AM
If the cheat status is 'Undetected' that means it is ONLINE and ready to use.

There are only 2 words used, Undetected and Down. Undetected means it is up and ready to use.

Mootin123
08-03-2014, 08:08 AM
If the cheat status is 'Undetected' that means it is ONLINE and ready to use.

There are only 2 words used, Undetected and Down. Undetected means it is up and ready to use.

Hmm right I see okay then, I need to speak with someone who has USED the Garry's Mod cheat, I have some questions whether or not the hack will work on this specific Perp server, also if any writing it displayed on the screen, if so can i remove it or take off all esp etc so when im on a server the admins dont screenshot my screen and see the hack.. okay thanks for posting w120. but dos anybody else know? thanks..

W120
08-03-2014, 08:10 AM
The cheat for Gary's Mod provides clean screen shots.

Mootin123
08-03-2014, 08:19 AM
The cheat for Gary's Mod provides clean screen shots.

what do you mean proivides clean screenshots? ohh so it has anti screenshot on servers? also have u got the gmod cheat can i just ask? becuase i must know something beefore i get it.

W120
08-03-2014, 08:28 AM
I don't play GMOD sorry. But yes it provides clean screenshots while playing on servers.

Mootin123
08-03-2014, 08:32 AM
I don't play GMOD sorry. But yes it provides clean screenshots while playing on servers.

damm okay then well thanks for your help! hopefully i can find someone who has it! i just wnated to know if nospread works properly and if aimbot will work on a server called perpheads.

Aeveo
08-03-2014, 08:36 AM
The aimbot works on most servers. You can test the cheat by purchasing our 1 day overdose package which is $1.45 for 24 hours access to all of our available cheats.

Mootin123
08-03-2014, 08:40 AM
The aimbot works on most servers. You can test the cheat by purchasing our 1 day overdose package which is $1.45 for 24 hours access to all of our available cheats.

oh really wow okay then ill do that then! thanks :D