PDA

View Full Version : Account issue ( DayZ )

Morigaan
08-26-2014, 06:30 AM
Hello there,

I use a cheat it a few months ago on DayZ SA, following that I received a ban on DayZ AND Arma 3.
I created a new account and i buy again and DayZ SA + Arma 3 (and i stop cheat) (My old account and new are linked)

Today, i realized that i was on my old account deban (DayZ + Arma 3 )

My question is: If i cheat on my old account, and i receive a ban, is that i would also be banned on the new account?
I use the same CD key on my 2 accounts, if they are related?

Thank you for your answers!

ps: Sorry for my english, it's not my native language

Nick47
08-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Sir you have never had a subscription with us on this account. About your dayz ban issue it depends on the kind of ban you received, you could be ip banned or just guid banned.

Morigaan
08-26-2014, 06:44 AM
So if I am GUID ban, this is my account that I playDayZ (but not the new account)

For the IP ban, I would use a VPN.

I think you buy a subscription starting today.

Thank you for your reply :)

smart3857
08-26-2014, 08:53 AM
So if I am GUID ban, this is my account that I playDayZ (but not the new account)

For the IP ban, I would use a VPN.

I think you buy a subscription starting today.

Thank you for your reply :) If you get a GUID ban, that means your CD key is banned and you can never use it again unless you buy a new key on an account. If you get IP banned, I wouldn't recommend using a VPN to change it because it will lag your connection. I would change your IP by simply unplugging your router for 5 to 10 minutes. If this does not work, you can contact your ISP (internet provider) to do it for you.

Regards,
smart3857