PDA

View Full Version : hi new member

connelly2k
08-26-2014, 01:38 PM
hey im a new member of all this cheating malarky sorry if this is in the wrong place but what do you guys suggest is the best thing to not get caught in competitive mode

Aeveo
08-26-2014, 01:51 PM
Hello and welcome to Aimjunkies! :) I wouldn't recommend using ESP or no-recoil/spread except triggerbot in competitive. You just have to make sure that you make your play-style as legit as possible so nothing is suspected. If you're a new player then you should try leveling a bit and putting more hours in before you start to look "pro" in the game.

/moved to proper section

connelly2k
08-26-2014, 01:59 PM
yeah iv been thinking that, tbh this is my second cs cheat account first one i used norecoil and spread, really really bad idea to what i didnt know it makes you shake like hell without knowing and got banned within 20 mins lol, iv been thinking about leaving flash on aswell jsut to make things look as genuine as possible, its just using aim hacks is abit suspicious aswell, do you use aim hacks and make it jsut aim for the body and not head ?

Aeveo
08-26-2014, 02:12 PM
I wouldn't recommend using aimbot but if you really need to then I suggest setting your FOV between 5-10 and smooth aim between 4-7. Keep your aim at the chest and try not to keep hitting people in the same location over and over again. If it gets repetitive then you'll look suspicious.

connelly2k
08-26-2014, 02:17 PM
ahhhhryt yeah cheers ill keep that in mind, thanks dude

Aeveo
08-26-2014, 02:37 PM
No problem! ;) If you need anymore advice you may pm me and I'll gladly help you out.
/closed