PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Jay
09-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Sup everybody, my names Jay. I'm new here at AimJunkies. What brought me to the site was the Arma 3 Script Based menu. (I'm sure it brought a lot of you here too). But unfortanetally it's not able for purchase at the moment. So, I've decided I'm going to stick around. Give some constructive posts and wait for it to come available again. Even after I suppose I will stay, just as long as everybody is nice :o

See you around!

Deluxe
09-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Sup everybody, my names Jay. I'm new here at AimJunkies. What brought me to the site was the Arma 3 Script Based menu. (I'm sure it brought a lot of you here too). But unfortanetally it's not able for purchase at the moment. So, I've decided I'm going to stick around. Give some constructive posts and wait for it to come available again. Even after I suppose I will stay, just as long as everybody is nice :o

See you around!

It's very nice to meet you Jay, and welcome to AimJunkies.
We maintain a very nice, respectful, polite community!
Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Regards,
Deluxe

Drakoni
09-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Welcome to AimJunkies and the cheat should return soon. Not really known when, but welcome!

Jay
09-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Welcome to AimJunkies and the cheat should return soon. Not really known when, but welcome!
Well it seems to be worth the wait by the looks of it. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Deluxe
09-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Well it seems to be worth the wait by the looks of it. Thanks for the warm welcome!

You're very welcome sir :)

MrParax
09-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Helloo :D

Nice to meet you Jay :)

Welcome to Aimjunkies.

Nice to have you here :)

Have a lot of fun here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Greetz

MrParax