PDA

View Full Version : Yehaa Distinguished Master Guardian!

ericizo
09-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Hi guys,

I am really glad to tell you im DMG. ik play with this cheat for i think 1 month and 2 weeks, i started at gold nova 1. and i made my way up. For now im not banned and i hope it will stay that way ofc.
But i dont really care if i get banned. i still have my other acc. I get reported really ofter because i play with my silver 1 friend. i really think its a miracle is didnt get banned yet. Anyways Thx for the cheat Aimjunkies, you rock.

xUnd34dxTaco
09-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Thank you for the feedback, We really appreciate it!

ericizo
09-22-2014, 03:31 AM
Legendary eagle now. Still no ban. Over 200 hours with the cheat. :))

Chunky
09-22-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi guys,

I am really glad to tell you im DMG. ik play with this cheat for i think 1 month and 2 weeks, i started at gold nova 1. and i made my way up. For now im not banned and i hope it will stay that way ofc.
But i dont really care if i get banned. i still have my other acc. I get reported really ofter because i play with my silver 1 friend. i really think its a miracle is didnt get banned yet. Anyways Thx for the cheat Aimjunkies, you rock.

Legendary eagle now. Still no ban. Over 200 hours with the cheat. :))

200 Hours? This is pretty good! Thank-you for this feedback it is always nice to get the good feedback along with the negative.

HackrUs
09-23-2014, 05:34 AM
Hey would you be able to give me your settings, im going to be purchasing this very soon and if you have lasted this long without a ban you must have a good settings set. Also what play style do you go by? How do you play?

SanyaZ
09-23-2014, 05:50 AM
There is a guide here (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/how-not-get-ban-overwatch-62472/) Maybe it will help ^^