PDA

View Full Version : Try This

Thedude354
09-09-2014, 10:12 AM
I would like to think of myself as a Experienced hacker, only 2 vac Bans over a couple of years, i have used alot of hacker sites, this being the best in every way.

I would like to suggest when ever you use a hack being aim junkies or other, to put the actually program and all the download info into a portable hdd, like a flash drive, start it up then once its injected unplug the USB stick. this may already be posted as a suggestion, i haven't look too hard. But i know this method helps alot with CS:GO and any other VAC secured game and Any game that uses the Battle Eye software (Arma2/3 and DayZ).

hopes this helps anyone :D

Chunky
09-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I would like to think of myself as a Experienced hacker, only 2 vac Bans over a couple of years, i have used alot of hacker sites, this being the best in every way.

I would like to suggest when ever you use a hack being aim junkies or other, to put the actually program and all the download info into a portable hdd, like a flash drive, start it up then once its injected unplug the USB stick. this may already be posted as a suggestion, i haven't look too hard. But i know this method helps alot with CS:GO and any other VAC secured game and Any game that uses the Battle Eye software (Arma2/3 and DayZ).

hopes this helps anyone :D

Agreed, I also do this and I have not had many bans over the last year either. Thanks for your input!