PDA

View Full Version : Garrys mod extra misc

creeping
09-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Hi there i know gmod is a great game but hacking on it is even better using aimjunkies. I would love if it is possible to add a few extra misc cheats to the already epic gmod cheat. I will list them off

Speed hack
Keypad cracker hack (i have no idea if it is possible to do it with a .exe cheat i have only seen it done with a lua hack but just a yolo suggestion)
chams if possible
Maybe a better aimbot as in fps prediction and ping prediction since on certain servers it can get pretty laggy with the hack on like the purge
and for the last one fullbright or whatever you call it where you can see in the dark

Thanks if there is any feedback of my suggestion, this is just a yolo question/request since it would make the gmod hack not as plain. Thanks!!!

Deluxe
09-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Hi there i know gmod is a great game but hacking on it is even better using aimjunkies. I would love if it is possible to add a few extra misc cheats to the already epic gmod cheat. I will list them off

Speed hack
Keypad cracker hack (i have no idea if it is possible to do it with a .exe cheat i have only seen it done with a lua hack but just a yolo suggestion)
chams if possible
Maybe a better aimbot as in fps prediction and ping prediction since on certain servers it can get pretty laggy with the hack on like the purge
and for the last one fullbright or whatever you call it where you can see in the dark

Thanks if there is any feedback of my suggestion, this is just a yolo question/request since it would make the gmod hack not as plain. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the great suggestions! Also please post them in this thread (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f569/garrys-mod-cheat-menu-settings-56047/).