PDA

View Full Version : New update for COD4 and COD5 hack

SystemFiles
02-05-2011, 01:39 PM
I made a update of my COD4 and COD5 hack to use engine instead of DirectX that means no crashes and almost no FPS loss it will also make the aimbot faster I also updated the menu and the ESP

I hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTQs_kyoFk

Caser343
02-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Bout time...

EDIT: Looks too much like *** rip imo

EDIT2: I lol'd at -rep ******ry.

SystemFiles
02-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Bout time...

Yes found out that engine is alot better

MULISHA
02-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Good stuff there system looks great,

-Mulisha

Caser343
02-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Yes found out that engine is alot better

See why I never went with D3D before? Lol

Not bagging on you or anything, just so neither of us get the wrong idea

SystemFiles
02-05-2011, 02:15 PM
See why I never went with D3D before? Lol

Not bagging on you or anything, just so neither of us get the wrong idea

Well when I crashed out for the 1000x I really whas pissed off and I thought: **** it lets convert it all to engine.

Good stuff there system looks great,

-Mulisha

Thanks, now I need hacks for more games.

Sable
02-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Sweet update man, looks and performs SICK!

Cyberkiller
02-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Looks great....nice work.

gotyoumad
02-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Very nice! The old hack was very good, I cant wait to try the new one!

SekhmeT
02-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Good work System Files, job well done buddy!

EDIT: Looks too much like *** rip imo
Dude, he coded everything himselfs so instead of bitching, a thumbs up would be nice.

crnw111111
02-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Good video... horrible song

SystemFiles
02-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Good video... horrible song

Sorry youtube disabled the sound so I had to do audio change.

Good work System Files, job well done buddy!

Dude, he coded everything himselfs so instead of bitching, a thumbs up would be nice.

Thanks Sekhmet

Caser343
02-06-2011, 12:54 AM

Nobody codes 100% everything by themselves. Nonetheless, I did give props to him, thanks.

Not bitching by the way, stating the obvious.

Echo23
02-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Nobody codes 100% everything by themselves
O' Rely now? Of course you would know since you spend countless days making hacks for games on demand. You my friend look like Troll ._.
Not bitching by the way just stating the obvious^^

Xahron
02-06-2011, 02:03 PM
DAM! lol nice hack

kano69
02-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Wow turning up another update > dont have those games...

Nobody codes 100% everything by themselves. Nonetheless, I did give props to him, thanks.

Not bitching by the way, stating the obvious.

u serious? your offending the coder man... this isnt "**" or x** they copy and paste off each other "best buddies" so mate get ya facts right ... :)

Caser343
02-06-2011, 11:02 PM
u serious? your offending the coder man... this isnt "**" or x** they copy and paste off each other "best buddies" so mate get ya facts right ... :)

O' Rely now? Of course you would know since you spend countless days making hacks for games on demand. You my friend look like Troll ._.
Not bitching by the way just stating the obvious^^

Just going to go ahead and say this now, System knows me, and knows how I am. I'm pretty sure he won't be offended at all from this, rather than just ignore me and let me say whatever about it. He knows what he made, and I can say whatever useless crap I have to say, and he can delete it if he wants to.

@Kano Yes, cause you know just every vip coder and talk to every single one of them and they tell you that, eh? My facts are straight. Thanks for thinking of me though.

@Echo Reason being why I decide not to sell. A person is smart, people are stupid. Famous quote by Einstein, and I agree with it. Demand is too much now-a-days. Too much stress in my life right now anyway.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if either of you read what I put in that first post, I put it LOOKED like one IMO. Intelligence and reading go hand-in-hand, and lead you to great places.

Btw, yes I am a troll, in some cases. This, however, is not the case, as I have spoken to System countless times before and have nagged him about switching to Engine, and have even told him before it looks alot like *** and stated the same exact thing. It doesn't mean a thing. His hack, he can make it how he wants.

Simple enough.