PDA

View Full Version : .....

MrDoomCake
09-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Suggestion: FIX YOUR CHEATS :yuno:
i tried several times now to buy cheats from u and there is always problem

bf3: aimbot is way off and only works perfect if you have 1 shot kill on and that will get you banned
pVZ: crashes all the time coder has been told to fix but there is never a fix anyway the aimbot is way off the menu is buggy etc

i mean cmon guys

Nick47
09-15-2014, 09:04 AM
Suggestion: FIX YOUR CHEATS :yuno:
i tried several times now to buy cheats from u and there is always problem

bf3: aimbot is way off and only works perfect if you have 1 shot kill on and that will get you banned
pVZ: crashes all the time coder has been told to fix but there is never a fix anyway the aimbot is way off the menu is buggy etc

i mean cmon guys

The bf3 aimbot is great, if you want ti to be a lot more accurate then you will obviously look more obvious which will get you banned.
The PVZ cheat is also working fine, we have a lot of customers using the cheat daily without any issues. I suggest you come on live support or teamspeak so the staff can help you fix your problem

MrDoomCake
09-17-2014, 12:49 PM
yes the PVZ is working but it crashes all the time after 5 min

smart3857
09-17-2014, 12:58 PM
yes the PVZ is working but it crashes all the time after 5 min As Nick explained, the PVZ cheat is fine. We have had no reports of people crashing. Please make sure you have completed EVERY step here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f659/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-64469/. If it still does not work. Please join our Livesupport or Teamspeak and we'll gladly fix your problem.

/Closed

Regards,
Smart3857