PDA

View Full Version : War Thunder cheat doesnt work!

MrLazors
09-18-2014, 03:29 AM
My acc with 2 jets on it got banned today. Gaijin knows about this cheat, but the Aimjunkies continue to take money for it, still indicate the cheat as valid! I want refund and my account back!

MULISHA
09-18-2014, 03:46 AM
The cheat does work, this name has never had a cheat purchased from here. You take the risk when you cheat sometimes you have pay your dues for cheating we all have got banned in some game or another sir.

But lets face it here is the real problem, people get caught for 7 days then continue to play and cheat on that name which to me being i have cheated in games over 10 years is a gutsy move to continue on an account they clearly have banned previously. This would be like my in Battlefield 4 getting banned get account back and continue to use same account without expecting anymore consequences. If you can not handle cheating then do not do it simple....

Regards,
Mulisha

MULISHA
09-18-2014, 03:56 AM
My acc with 2 jets on it got banned today. Gaijin knows about this cheat, but the Aimjunkies continue to take money for it, still indicate the cheat as valid! I want refund and my account back!One last thing sir, why don't you be a man come at us on your Registered name that has injected the cheat since

izum71 WarThunder-Monk3ey Windows 7 26 Jun 2014 - 13:29:37

You even reported on the above account you got the 7 day ban sir. Be honest because all jokes aside i'm on the hunt.

Have a nice day Closed