PDA

View Full Version : Last detection [apb reloaded]

pipciolla123
09-18-2014, 07:57 AM
Hi men, first to buy your cheat, I want know the latest detection of your APB cheat.

Regards

W120
09-18-2014, 08:03 AM
The cheat is currently undetected! :)

pipciolla123
09-18-2014, 08:09 AM
I know it:) But I would know when was the last detection

W120
09-18-2014, 08:20 AM
Well the cheat is undetected. That means that is has not been detected. Which means there is no last detection. :)

Anyone who has been unfortunate to receive a ban has been from looking too obvious or using 'risky' settings. But the cheat is and remains, undetected.

pipciolla123
09-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Man I know what does mean ''detected'' and ''undetected'' ahah.
Ok, so there is not a time that this cheat or your loader was detected by APB GAME? If I use only LEGIT sett (like aimbot, esp) I don't risk the ban?
( This is my third account, I bought here some cheats in the past )

W120
09-18-2014, 08:33 AM
The best way to remain undetected is only using ESP in any game. Using Aimbot does increase your chances of being caught as it will increase your accuracy stats. If your accuracy stats all of a sudden improve instantly, they may decide to enforce a ban.

But, if you play safe and don't be obvious you should be fine. The APB cheat is yet to be detected.

pipciolla123
09-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Man, thank you for the perfect informations:)
Only one question: No recoil and no spread are safe cheats or they do the possibility to be banned?
in some words, They generates gamelogs or other stuff?

W120
09-18-2014, 08:49 AM
No recoil is not as obvious as no spread is. The server stats will show your bullets are all going to the same spot. No recoil can be almost explained by 'burst firing' a weapon, however no spread can't.

But I would suggest using either very carefully :)

ryanxheroes
09-18-2014, 09:48 AM
Considering that "No-Spread" is server-side anyway and is not in the cheat, plus the cheat as been detected as I used it a long long time ago when it first was released by SF.

"Well the cheat is undetected. That means that is has not been detected. Which means there is no last detection." How do you work that one out? Undetected mean's it's safe to use for now and the last detection (When ever it was) has been patched and updated to be "Undetected"

I would like to know if the cheat has been detected in the pass 2 months, as a other site got my main account banned and calmed it was not the cheat, yet over 20 people said it was..

pipciolla123
09-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Yes Ryan, you understand me. I want know the same thing of you.

''I would like to know if the cheat has been detected in the pass 2 months'' (or much time)

Chunky
09-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Yes Ryan, you understand me. I want know the same thing of you.

''I would like to know if the cheat has been detected in the pass 2 months'' (or much time)

APB is currently undetected and working as we intended sir.