PDA

View Full Version : Refund

alexasper
09-20-2014, 10:01 PM
I have purchased the rust hacks, now when i try to open my rust it does not open. I am not sure if the hacks did this, but i just mainly weant a refund because i cant use the hacks. I have used these hacks before they are probably my favorite and i may rebuy them if i can get my rust working again.

Drakoni
09-20-2014, 10:19 PM
Asking for a refund just as your subscription was made today? I'm sorry but you used the cheat since it was purchased and you even did a charge back/dispute from what it seems as the subscription is no longer active. If it wasn't working you could have come on live support or our teamspeak to seek assistance from the staff as we have 24/7 staff here to help.

Please see our Terms of Service here: AimJunkies Terms of Service (http://www.aimjunkies.com/termsofservice.html)

Section 1.

Payment Obligation and Credit Card Authorization (Paypal)

All listed fees are in U.S. dollars.

As a subscriber to this website, you agree that AimJunkies is permitted to charge your credit card (Paypal) to pay for the initial Service subscription, and any automatic renewals tied to your account. The subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of your subscription to your selected Paypal account and on each monthly renewal thereafter, dependent on the original subscription chosen. Once charged to your credit card (Paypal), the payments for the digital goods are nonrefundable and final. Any charge back’s or disputes from the purchaser’s credit card (Paypal) will result in a ban to the purchaser’s forum account. You may not assign or transfer your subscription to any other person or entity. You must be at least 18 years old (or have the permission of a credit card/ Paypal account holder who is) to purchase forum here.

AimJunkies reserves the right at any time to change fees attached to forum access which can include separate fees and/or separate charges for digital content available at time of purchase. Additionally AimJunkies may provide the purchaser notifications of changes of current billing via email.

Section 4.

We have implemented an automatic banning system when a chargeback occurs. This system will automatically ban you from the site permanently and also block any further payments attempted. This includes Unauthorized payments, claims and disputes.

You can appeal your ban by contacting a site admin. If a ban is appealed the chargeback amount plus a $10.00 fee per chargeback may be required. We retain the right to refuse service and products to anyone.

lasas3199
06-07-2015, 07:00 AM
**** youre assistance ****ing bandits stealing money....

FiST
06-07-2015, 07:05 AM
I would apperciate if you dont talk like this,
Come on the Teamspeak so i can assist you with everything

-Closed