PDA

View Full Version : My experience with CS:GO

Tman446
09-21-2014, 12:32 AM
Okay well for the past week I have been banned on a total of 2/3 accounts. Here is why!(Or so I think.)
It's okay if you wall hack just play like you aren't the settings that are recommended are perfectly fine to use but, the second you choose to use the aimbot in anyway you will be found out and banned in at least two to three matches.

So, all in all if you want to use the hack without being banned I suggest sticking only to the suggested settings on the forum!

Thanks for reading,

Tman446 :))

blackstag
09-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Thanks for your feedback!

Chunky
09-21-2014, 07:53 AM
Okay well for the past week I have been banned on a total of 2/3 accounts. Here is why!(Or so I think.)
It's okay if you wall hack just play like you aren't the settings that are recommended are perfectly fine to use but, the second you choose to use the aimbot in anyway you will be found out and banned in at least two to three matches.

So, all in all if you want to use the hack without being banned I suggest sticking only to the suggested settings on the forum!

Thanks for reading,

Tman446 :))

Exactly sir, I have had one CS:GO account banned over the past few months and that was because I was using Aimbot, No Recoil, No Spread and all the other features that make me unbeatable! On the current account I am using now I only use ESP and it works fine (I occasionally go rage when someone really annoys me but most of all I only use ESP)

Happy Cheating!