PDA

View Full Version : Warface Problem

Camehereforthebest
09-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Warface crashes as i pres play

Drakoni
09-21-2014, 08:18 PM
Make sure you have all your C++ downloaded and updated. If that doesn't work then please come on live support or teamspeak so the staff can assist you further.

Cyborge
09-22-2014, 10:20 AM
Hi , i have alsorts of problems with warface recently one e thing i did do was update my graphics card drivers, update directx , added warface launcher to windows fire wall also any internet, virus software and add to exclusion list.. i did notice warface game log file stating unknown graphics card . last resort i downloaded new war-face laucher modual doing these things did narrow down the issues i had with warface maybe you could give them a try . Hopefully will fix your problems

SanyaZ
09-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi , i have alsorts of problems with warface recently one e thing i did do was update my graphics card drivers, update directx , added warface launcher to windows fire wall also any internet, virus software and add to exclusion list.. i did notice warface game log file stating unknown graphics card . last resort i downloaded new war-face laucher modual doing these things did narrow down the issues i had with warface maybe you could give them a try . Hopefully will fix your problems

Please join our Live support or TS3 Links are in my signature.