PDA

View Full Version : DayZ Standalone Question

Freeze
09-29-2014, 07:45 PM
It says on the Cheat Status page that DayZ Standalone is undetected. What im wondering is how I can check the latest features. The information thread for the DayZ Standalone was last updated in July, so I'm not sure if there are new features or not. Can someone tell me if the features changed?

Chunky
09-29-2014, 07:49 PM
It says on the Cheat Status page that DayZ Standalone is undetected. What im wondering is how I can check the latest features. The information thread for the DayZ Standalone was last updated in July, so I'm not sure if there are new features or not. Can someone tell me if the features changed?

Up to date list of features -

Aimbot

Aimbot Toggle
Aim Key
Aim at Zombies
Aim at Survivors

Visuals

Draw Survivors
Draw Zombies
Draw Animals
Draw Items (i.e anything you can pick up)
Draw Boxes
Show Survivor Names
Show Zombie Names
Show Animal Names
Show Item Names
Limit Survivor Distance
Limit Zombie Distance
Limit Animal Distance
Limit Item Distance

Hacks

Remove Recoil
Remove Fatigue

Miscellaneous

Custom Crosshair
Force Daytime

Known Bugs

Visibility Checks

Menu
Unfortunately, the menu is not complete, so there are a few things you should know. Navigation is fairly simple, it's a tree based menu, so you simply click on any feature list you want to expand and then click the variable to modify the value. Once a variable is clicked, you can modify it with the LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys. You will notice that on the aim key it shows a digit, rather than a name, you can click HERE (http://cherrytree.at/misc/vk.htm) to view each keys identifying number. Expect the menu to be more fluid and polished, with issues such as key select being fixed, in future updates.

Notes
As mentioned in the thread title, this is a beta build, so I expect there to be some bugs; please notify me in this thread of any found. Remember to also make sure you inject and the loader is properly closed prior to joining any servers for security purposes.

Drakoni
09-29-2014, 07:50 PM
Usually when new features are added it's posted about by the coder or one of the SuperMods. It will always be in the respective forum in a thread there concerning new features.

Freeze
09-29-2014, 07:50 PM

Chunky
09-29-2014, 07:54 PM

No worries, Happy cheating!

/resolved and closed