PDA

View Full Version : DayZ questions

darkgti
10-08-2014, 02:56 AM
Hello people,

I'm new to this site. I know a lot of other cheating sites which I'm part of cause I cheat on almost every game :P

But I came to this site with Google because I was looking for a DayZ SA hack.

I see you guys have one, but is it still in use and when was the last detection?

What is the quality of the hack?
Are you guys still updating when needed and so on

Thanks for replying

Nick47
10-08-2014, 03:03 AM
Hello people,

I'm new to this site. I know a lot of other cheating sites which I'm part of cause I cheat on almost every game :P

But I came to this site with Google because I was looking for a DayZ SA hack.

I see you guys have one, but is it still in use and when was the last detection?

What is the quality of the hack?
Are you guys still updating when needed and so on

Thanks for replying

Sir yes our dayz sa cheat is currently undetected and the last detection i think was around a few months ago.
I have been using the cheat for a few months and im still not banned.
As long as you dont look obvious and follow the injection method correctly you should be fine.
The cheat is pretty good, it has aimbot, esp and a lot other options. Here is a link to the full cheat info https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f616/dayz-standalone-cheat-information-56563/
Why dont you buy the 1 day trial and test it out before you commit to a 1month sub?

darkgti
10-08-2014, 03:04 AM
thanks for the fast reply nick.

If I get banned, will my whole steam account gets banned or only dayz?
Cause I also got csgo etc on this account...

blackstag
10-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Only DayZ

darkgti
10-08-2014, 03:15 AM
When was the last detection, and will it be detected again..
off course you guys can't predict.. but how does it get detected on average base? 2 times the last 6 months?

Nick47
10-08-2014, 03:21 AM
Sir if you have other games on your account that have battleye then most likely those will get banned as well if you get banned in dayz sa. Also if we could tell when the cheat is going to be detected then no one would get banned. The cheat is undetected and has been undetected for a few months now sir

darkgti
10-08-2014, 03:55 AM
thanks for helpin

you only get an battleye ban and not a VAC ban?

Nick47
10-08-2014, 04:03 AM
Yes from what i have seen its only battleye bans, but they bohemia does not really discuss their banning procedures with us :p I havnt seen any vac bans for dayz sa yet :)

darkgti
10-08-2014, 04:30 AM
They are/was a update this morning, does this affect the hack and should I wait a few days or is it still working?

And nick how can I get the 1 day trial you are talking about in your first post.

RickeeY
10-08-2014, 04:51 AM
They are/was a update this morning, does this affect the hack and should I wait a few days or is it still working?

And nick how can I get the 1 day trial you are talking about in your first post.

We have not recieved any reports that our DayZ cheat is in need of an update as of yet, Maybe we can get someone to confirm that it's still working after the game update and reply to this thread.

You can get the 1day overdose package by going to the purchase page it's 1.45$

Nick47
10-08-2014, 05:05 AM
Sir im trying to test the Dayz Sa cheat now but im only getting experimental servers, i do not see any normal servers. I think they are still updating it. Do you see normal servers?

Nick47
10-08-2014, 05:42 AM
Ok i just finished testing it and everything seems fine so far sir :)

darkgti
10-08-2014, 06:27 AM
thank you pop eye ;) I will consider it this weekend.. If I take the 1 day test kit, will it be activated for 24hours or only the day I bought it?

MULISHA
10-08-2014, 06:30 AM
Hello sir it starts the second you purchase it you will have 24 hours access to 40+ cheats.

Regards,
Mulisha

darkgti
10-14-2014, 03:56 PM
How is it going now, still up and steady?

Is it easy to set up, because this morning I bought 1 hack from another site, its starts with dead..... but it was a big scam.
I've been busy whole day and still nothing. Error after error and no one willing to help. When I asked for it and told them I was a bit disappointed they removed my customer status

I'm looking for something fair, solid and easy to set up...

Drakoni
10-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Still up and steady. The cheat is excessively easy to set up if you follow the sticky threads in it's VIP section and follow all the information there.

darkgti
10-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Ok thx, but what are the options Snaplines and tooltips?

Drakoni
10-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Snaplines are lines from you to the target, Tooltips explains it in the menu when enabled.

Xete
10-14-2014, 04:44 PM
I bought this hack yesterday and i dont like the menu AT ALL i want a new updated menu! like the one on csgo :/
when you get to know this menu it will be a bit easier hehe
BUT the hacks are super good! So nothing wrong with the hacks they work perfectly!!! Love it!

Chunky
10-14-2014, 04:49 PM
I bought this hack yesterday and i dont like the menu AT ALL i want a new updated menu! like the one on csgo :/
when you get to know this menu it will be a bit easier hehe
BUT the hacks are super good! So nothing wrong with the hacks they work perfectly!!! Love it!

I know the menu is incomplete and there are still things to do, and the coder Optix's knows about this, below a quote from him.

Menu
Unfortunately, the menu is not complete, so there are a few things you should know. Navigation is fairly simple, it's a tree based menu, so you simply click on any feature list you want to expand and then click the variable to modify the value. Once a variable is clicked, you can modify it with the LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys. You will notice that on the aim key it shows a digit, rather than a name, you can click HERE to view each keys identifying number. Expect the menu to be more fluid and polished, with issues such as key select being fixed, in future updates.

Regards,
Chunky

Xete
10-14-2014, 07:29 PM
I know the menu is incomplete and there are still things to do, and the coder Optix's knows about this, below a quote from him.

Regards,
Chunky
Oh ok i didnt know that! haha thanks for the information! :D

Chunky
10-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Oh ok i didnt know that! haha thanks for the information! :D

No worries man :-)

Regards,
Chunky
/closed