PDA

View Full Version : Robocraft HACK

Xete
10-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Hello i've seen on forums and alot of places where people look for real hacks for ROBOCRAFT atm there is only like WPE pro hack or something where you need to do alot of stuff and you dont get much and dont earn much
but a real hack would be awesome like ESP aimbot and stuff! i think alot of people would buy it!!! I would buy it for sure! + i dont think its hard at all cuz programs like cheat engine works for some stuff... :D
But thats what i think! :D

Chunky
10-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Hello i've seen on forums and alot of places where people look for real hacks for ROBOCRAFT atm there is only like WPE pro hack or something where you need to do alot of stuff and you dont get much and dont earn much
but a real hack would be awesome like ESP aimbot and stuff! i think alot of people would buy it!!! I would buy it for sure! + i dont think its hard at all cuz programs like cheat engine works for some stuff... :D
But thats what i think! :D

Thank-you for this suggestion sir, if enough VIP's show their interest in this cheat the coders may look into a cheat for it sir.

Regards,
Chunky

Mebroot
02-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Please do this! :) Willing to pay even extra

TheKingsman11
02-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Robocraft would be pretty cool to have a cheat for

inaton
09-03-2017, 09:40 AM
****Content Removed****

Content Removed Per Site Rule 4. Do not advertise. Limit external link posting

VENGEANCE
09-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Please sure to keep all posts in compliance with the rules and to not post links to outside cheat/hack/trainer vendors. A link to the rules can be found by clicking here (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f409/aj-forum-rules-23316/).