PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Online

belzybub
10-15-2014, 11:00 AM
Not sure if it is hackable, but I believe there are few out there or in the works. The game is no longer in beta so now is the time.

Wish list.

3rd Person view

Aimbot for bow

Radar

I know I would be willing to pay for this.

Chunky
10-15-2014, 11:14 AM
Thank you for the suggestion sir, If enough people find this game attracting, a coder might look into it. We cannot guarantee anything.

Regards,
Chunky

smart3857
10-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Please be aware that this is an MMORPG. These are usually all server-sided. I doubt it would be possible but a coder might look into it, if it gets enough attention. We can't guarantee anything.

Regards,
Smart3857

belzybub
10-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Thing is I understand it is very hackable. As for demand???? I don't know. I hope a few people would want to give it a try. Beta was fun. If we do get hacks. I ask people to not go nuts at first with them.

belzybub
10-15-2014, 01:26 PM
I am reading some people are able to use CE with this game. Seem they are able to freeze Stm and fly/speed hack with it.

esrohnchain
09-05-2015, 12:29 AM
When game came out years ago I had a hack for it, I was able to Teleport, save teleport locations, speed hack, aim hack, arrow depth prediction hack, fly and stuff like that... so I know its hackable just needs to be hacked correctly.