PDA

View Full Version : Global Ban DayZ SA

darkgti
10-18-2014, 03:20 AM
Hello,

I've bought the DayZ SA for only 24h. So I could test it.
So I'm no VIP anymore. That's why I'm posting it here.

I've played really carefully, followed all instruction. Even asked confirmation on the VIP section before using it. You can check that out...
I've started the hack first and after that I started steam/game. I maximum played for 3 hours with the hack.

In game I only used ESP, but not on obvious ways. I was playing with a buddy, who wasn't cheating.. so we both checked houses, sometimes I even avoid a house with good loot and went to a house with bad loot, and I did send my buddy to the house with nice loot.
I haven't seen any persons with the hack, only went in some empty server with my buddy to find gear and stuff. Like I said, if this is obvious playing then even people without the hack are banned for cheating because I didn't run straight to anything. I even check empty houses and we just checked all houses in a town, together with my buddy. We were doing the same and always played together... so the hack is really detected.

It's weird if BattleEye could ban you with only 3 hours of in game footage... when I was all the time playing with my buddy and only went to 3/4 towns to collect loot... He isn't Banned off course...
We always split the town in half and he does the left side and I do the right side.. nothing special I did with the hack etc etc...

MULISHA
10-18-2014, 03:30 AM
One thing you need to take into account sir, if you were banned in other Dayz or Arma games you will be cross banned in SA.

We test this daily but just looting every server and if you get reported enough your gone.

Sorry you got banned but you were cheating and looting something they despise against in the first place sir. All you had to do is inject wrong on accident and your banned as well anything is possible sir

Regards,
Mulisha

darkgti
10-18-2014, 03:44 AM
I did exactly what you guys told me on the forum. Check the VIP DayzSA section if you don't believe. I haven't been looting every server. I just went in with my buddy in a server what I always do and just walked down the map from city to city...
If you say the hack isn't detected then it is pretty fragile cause I don't know/see what I could have done wrong. And if it's so fragile, maybe make a youtube movie about what is the right way of injection.

Like I said, I even ask confirmation on the forum which 2 people applied to and told me I was doing the right thing. I only played for 3 hours with the hack and didn't do anything special yet. Just joined a server with my buddy and went from city to city.. like we always do and he isn't banned, cause he had no cheats and I am...

Nick47
10-18-2014, 03:52 AM
I did exactly what you guys told me on the forum. Check the VIP DayzSA section if you don't believe. I haven't been looting every server. I just went in with my buddy in a server what I always do and just walked down the map from city to city...
If you say the hack isn't detected then it is pretty fragile cause I don't know/see what I could have done wrong. And if it's so fragile, maybe make a youtube movie about what is the right way of injection.

Like I said, I even ask confirmation on the forum which 2 people applied to and told me I was doing the right thing. I only played for 3 hours with the hack and didn't do anything special yet. Just joined a server with my buddy and went from city to city.. like we always do and he isn't banned, cause he had no cheats and I am...

Did you pick any items up?

darkgti
10-18-2014, 04:18 AM
I just played the game as I normally do, so yes off course I pick up food, clothes, medical, weapons and every other stuff you find in a house and so on...

That is what the game is about, picking up items you find..

MULISHA
10-18-2014, 04:23 AM
Well sir sorry for your ban i was still curious if you been banned in any other Arma game previously?

darkgti
10-18-2014, 04:34 AM
No Mulisha, DayZ was the first game I played. Didn't even know about ARMA before, so I don't have them on my steam account either. I have no bans on this steam account, never had before.

Nick47
10-18-2014, 04:38 AM
I just played the game as I normally do, so yes off course I pick up food, clothes, medical, weapons and every other stuff you find in a house and so on...

That is what the game is about, picking up items you find..

Sir if you have the esp on and you are running straight to items or going in a house and picking up everything you see with the esp then an admin monitoring you could ban you. Doing this is very obvious, there can be a BE admin anywhere in the game or a normal server admin just recording you picking up your items.

darkgti
10-18-2014, 05:08 AM
Like i said before. I did not run straight to the items I want. I just went in every house even the empty ones and checked them all with my buddy. So they should ban him too, right? But he isn't cheating so he doesnt got banned..

I don't play alone, only with my buddy..

Every player is checking the houses and pick up so pretty weird they can spot me and ban within 3 hours... case closed a bit to fast dont you think? It has to be something with the cheat.. since im not the only one telling this..