PDA

View Full Version : What is the chance of never getting caught?

pooble
10-24-2014, 11:08 PM
I was just wondering, is it possible to not get caught if you play very carefully? Or will VAC eventually update to detect the software in your computer and ban you?

If you believe it is safe, how many hours do you have in CS:GO and how many of those hours were you actually using hacks?

Nick47
10-24-2014, 11:14 PM
There is always a risk with cheating, no matter how safe you play there is always a chance of you getting banned. Our cheat is currently undetected and has been undetected for a while but that can change at any given time. There are customers who have over 200 hours of cheating on one account, all depends on your gameplay sir

pooble
10-24-2014, 11:20 PM
There is always a risk with cheating, no matter how safe you play there is always a chance of you getting banned. Our cheat is currently undetected and has been undetected for a while but that can change at any given time. There are customers who have over 200 hours of cheating on one account, all depends on your gameplay sir

Damn, I was hoping I could get around a thousand hours without getting caught. My problem is I wanna play with friends and I don't want them knowing I'm cheating.

I guess I'll just use cheats on other games then.

xtwix2x
10-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Started from the day I purchased the game 5-6 months ago. Currently ranked Global Elite and have my dream knife.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2expmw9.jpg

jdm_phaze
11-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Been playing with the account for 10 months, around 1400 hours. and yet to get vac'd or overwatched, its simple to not get caught with overwatch, ive played against HIKO, SHROUD, JDM, STEEL, alot of pro players, its rare when they call me out unless they want to see ESEA Stats and thats when im f*&^% haha. but ive even been using it in CEVO. for about 2 months and im good to go.

smart3857
11-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Been playing with the account for 10 months, around 1400 hours. and yet to get vac'd or overwatched, its simple to not get caught with overwatch, ive played against HIKO, SHROUD, JDM, STEEL, alot of pro players, its rare when they call me out unless they want to see ESEA Stats and thats when im f*&^% haha. but ive even been using it in CEVO. for about 2 months and im good to go.Glad you are enjoying the cheat sir! As we have said many times, if you use the correct settings, you can last a very long time ;)

Regards,
Smart3857