PDA

View Full Version : Cs:go

CodyGonzales
10-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Hi!

I'm new here and I would like to know if the CS:GO cheat is undetected for Matchmaking and VAC? Also when i purchase it, will it automatically be activated inside the "download" subforum or do i have to wait for an admin to "approve" my payment?

thx in advance

Chunky
10-29-2014, 05:37 PM
It is currently working perfectly and undetected. If you pay via paypal the payment will be completed and authorised within seconds ready for download :-)

Regards,
Chunky

CodyGonzales
10-29-2014, 06:16 PM
It is currently working perfectly and undetected. If you pay via paypal the payment will be completed and authorised within seconds ready for download :-)

Regards,
Chunky

Thanks for the answer. How many times have it been detected through its living time?

Chunky
10-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the answer. How many times have it been detected through its living time?

Not had a mass detection for close to a year and before that I am not sure.

Regards,
Chunky

BazyLazy
10-30-2014, 10:20 AM
I wont lie. But AimJunkies has he** out of a good hack! I've over 300hours and 118 won comp matches. And AimJunkies has dodged plenty of banwaves this year! Even the top 5th hacking sites couldn't dodge it.

RickeeY
10-30-2014, 10:23 AM
I wont lie. But AimJunkies has he** out of a good hack! I've over 300hours and 118 won comp matches. And AimJunkies has dodged plenty of banwaves this year! Even the top 5th hacking sites couldn't dodge it.

Thank you for those kind words sir. We always appreciate feedback from our customers.

CodyGonzales
10-30-2014, 10:38 AM
This sounds to be the best cheat I have found so far. However, since I do not have much experience of cheating at all, I'd like to know do I get a some kind of instruction of how to inject the cheat into the game after the purchase?

Thanks in advance

BazyLazy
10-30-2014, 10:40 AM
Just start the game. Tab down. Inject :) And then press Insert and choose your settings.

PS: Good advice, don't use aimbot, only triggerbot and esp :P And don't look through walls.

RickeeY
10-30-2014, 10:41 AM
This sounds to be the best cheat I have found so far. However, since I do not have much experience of cheating at all, I'd like to know do I get a some kind of instruction of how to inject the cheat into the game after the purchase?

Thanks in advance

We have step by step guides in our VIP section on the forum with pictures showing how to do each step.
And if you are having issues doing the steps you can always contact live support and we will assist you with it.

CodyGonzales
10-30-2014, 12:23 PM
Just start the game. Tab down. Inject :) And then press Insert and choose your settings.

PS: Good advice, don't use aimbot, only triggerbot and esp :P And don't look through walls.

My purpose was to use the wallhack, is the wallhack secure or is ESP smarter to use? :)

smart3857
10-30-2014, 12:26 PM
My purpose was to use the wallhack, is the wallhack secure or is ESP smarter to use? :) Wallhack is ESP sir. What he means with "don't look through walls", is do not go and follow some one or look at them when you can see them through the wall. When hacking is is recommend to act "casual" like all the other players.

Regards,
Smart3857

CodyGonzales
10-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Wallhack is ESP sir. What he means with "don't look through walls", is do not go and follow some one or look at them when you can see them through the wall. When hacking is is recommend to act "casual" like all the other players.

Regards,
Smart3857

Oh yeah, of course I mean, ESP = a box around the player and by wallhack i mean the full player model through the wall. What is smarter to use? :)

smart3857
10-30-2014, 12:44 PM
Oh yeah, of course I mean, ESP = a box around the player and by wallhack i mean the full player model through the wall. What is smarter to use? :)ESP can be both these things. You can either have a skeleton version, the box around the target or the players model. We have multiple things we offer. However, it does not matter which one you use. It is up to you when you use it.

Regards,
Smart3857

BazyLazy
10-30-2014, 01:09 PM
When I hear wallhack it reminds me of when you can shoot exactly cross map like you can on CoD4. I meant what Smart3857 said. Sometimes I take my hand off my mouse for example when I pick my nose and by some reason I walk around and looking straight into a wall. You can ofc do that but not just walk straight to an enemy and then stop and aim at him through the wall. And ye... It's always possible to make lucky shots through a smoke. But don't do it every single round. And again, do as Smart3857 said. Aim and look like a casual player. For example if you're playing (it's pretty small map) always follow their steps too. Like if you are mid and they smoked it, you may hear their steps on short. And if they go short, still watch mid and don't aim through the wall. And if you use no recoil and no spread, drag the weapon down a little bit even if you know you have no recoil and no spread.