PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike; Global Offensive Hack Info Please!

acesap
11-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Hello fellow members!
I got a few questions...
Let me start of by saying...
I understand sites compete with sales for undetected hacks & business. Alltho I have a serious questions, money isn't a problem...(EX Vip member)
I bought the undetected hack for CS GO from many sites before, (********* "ADMINS You may block this out for other members since I am not trying to advertise another party site" *********>---) was the most successful for me on NOT getting Vac banned on a New account, over 50hours played just past Double Ak's.

Q1: The Basic question i am trying to ask; do both AIMJUNKIES & FPS & other party sites use same or similar Undetective Vac bans programs (idk how it works sorry) or is each program different from one another?

Q2: I want to buy the cs go hack RIGHT NOW! i mostly use wallhack, no recoil oftenishhh, no flash... but I play like a regular player not being so obvious if others watch reruns or spectators (Other site, i purchased a hack & luckily I never got banned for using no smoke, no recoil, wall hack, enemy map grids &!SOMETIMES! When I get pissed, I use chest/shoulder aim bot lol... Keep in Mind over 100 hours+ played without being obvious. I am only curious if Aimjunkies hack is capable of doing the same UNDETECTIVE WORK or even better... :))

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS & MAYBE ASSIST ME! THANK YOU!

Decryptionz
11-04-2014, 02:02 AM
Sir our cheat is as undetected as it can be. For your no recoil uses you cannot enable that whatsoever as it will be a hazard to get your account banned this is how you will be noticed. We have several guides how to play properly and be smart about your actions. If you are still confused you can come onto our teamspeak or live support and i will help you out personally with the problem.

Sincerely,

Decryptionz
Aimjunkies Staff