PDA

View Full Version : Bring Arma 3 hack back :D 100% support is giving.

xux
11-06-2014, 03:19 AM
So I heard arma 3 cheat been down for a month, I really excited when i joined aimjunkies because i wanted an arma 3 hack, but status is down and some vip member said it was down since a month I was kinda disappointed but I do have faith that some day the cheat will be up =)
So I was really hoping to see a teamwork of programmers to work together to do an arma 3 cheat, tho that's been said

So I would like to suggest that if any coders being available to make arma 3 hack alive again that would be great.

How to support it?
1) by voting on this poll!
2) share the link to all your friends from aimjunkies to show the support too
3) friends that like to hack on arma 3
4) share it on social media and make some noise!
5) pre-order optional to those who willing to spend some bucks to show support♥

zxrainxz
11-06-2014, 03:27 AM
Arma 3 hack <3 Most definitely would be my favourite hack up there with cs:go :D There aren't many out there either, so a great marketing opportunity especially with popularity from recent mod releases.

xux
11-06-2014, 03:33 AM
Arma 3 hack <3 Most definitely would be my favourite hack up there with cs:go :D There aren't many out there either, so a great marketing opportunity especially with popularity from recent mod releases.

If arma 3 hack being alive again then deinitely will be on top of my favorite hack ever.

Decryptionz
11-06-2014, 04:02 AM
Sir we are currently working on dayz standalone as it's anti-hack is battleye and the Arma series support that anti-hack as well. Recently news has shown that global bans are now all together and from this point it's a risk to everyone if we just rush the arma series right now. It puts more work for the coder when it isn't even stabilised to be in the making of a new game. If you can be patient and wait until dayz standalone is stable then we will work on the arma series. We cannot put you at risk as global bans are now cross-platform.

Sincerely,

Decryptionz
AimJunkies Staff

xux
11-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Sir we are currently working on dayz standalone as it's anti-hack is battleye and the Arma series support that anti-hack as well. Recently news has shown that global bans are now all together and from this point it's a risk to everyone if we just rush the arma series right now. It puts more work for the coder when it isn't even stabilised to be in the making of a new game. If you can be patient and wait until dayz standalone is stable then we will work on the arma series. We cannot put you at risk as global bans are now cross-platform.

Sincerely,

Decryptionz
AimJunkies Staff
I ain't rushing anyone here, I am trying to say DayZ Standalone is pointless to cheat on since there's plenty of bugs/ exploits that can be found as when x player fall from roof top to ground has no fall damage, etc.
I am trying to suggest coders to have a big group team effort working on arma 3 as explorering of how or what method they should use, which battleye is easy to bypass even if it's running from server side, all they have to do is getting battleyeserver.dll and decrypted which I am not saying it would be easy but it might take sometime if there's an effort made, recently there's ways to bypass anti-cheats that based running on servers side e.x: Battleye,spyglass, and heck even free anti-cheats like Hackshield pro. those all based drivers/ server sides but yea I could say battleye will be definitively hard, that's why it's worth putting team efforts in one game.

Would it make more sense, which I am surely arma3 process using anti-dump right now but there's different methods to dump files, require month ~ two months research and getting answer to questions of how to avoid it and dump the process.
Logically I am not a professional programmer or nor have the experience to define dump or finding new methods easily, so I kindly put this suggestion up there for the fans of arma 3 and might we get respond back if there's possible way to avoid 'DayZ standalone' an alpha early access game, which their server files been leaked out along with source code and put huge efforts into arma 3 and yea dayz standalone It's indeed a popular game that hit 2million sales, but it doesn't mean you can only focus on it.

Anyway I apologize If I said something stupid up there ^^^.
I am just kinda disappointed that's no one making an effort anymore to any game that I personally like to play and want to try to cheat on =).

But hey no rush right? let's wait for community respond from all members that's plays arma 3.

~best regards xux.

smart3857
11-06-2014, 02:32 PM
I can understand your point of view sir. I do know Arma 3 is popular and a very enjoyable game as I play it myself. Our coders are very busy with multiple cheats they have to take care of that can be very time consuming. I am sure they haven't completely forgot about this cheat, otherwise we would have most likely Discontinued it. However, we haven't been given the information about this cheat yet and I am sure they are looking into it. All I can say for now as you already stated above, please be patient for now. As you said, if more people agree with you, coders might start looking into getting this cheat back up quicker.

Regards,
Smart3857

xux
11-06-2014, 02:51 PM
I can understand your point of view sir. I do know Arma 3 is popular and a very enjoyable game as I play it myself. Our coders are very busy with multiple cheats they have to take care of that can be very time consuming. I am sure they haven't completely forgot about this cheat, otherwise we would have most likely Discontinued it. However, we haven't been given the information about this cheat yet and I am sure they are looking into it. All I can say for now as you already stated above, please be patient for now. As you said, if more people agree with you, coders might start looking into getting this cheat back up quicker.

Regards,
Smart3857

I will be patient no sweat, I am just suggesting what's the best to go for first, that's my personally opinion and thanks for another respond.

Xete
11-06-2014, 04:34 PM
If they release arma 3 hack i would buy it immediatly!!! (spelled it wrong?) I rather have arma 3 hack than Dayz hack :)

xux
11-06-2014, 05:11 PM
If they release arma 3 hack i would buy it immediatly!!! (spelled it wrong?) I rather have arma 3 hack than Dayz hack :)

I will buy arma 3 hack in heart beat, just going wait for a while till there's an official word from programmers =), let's just make some noise here.

Chunky
11-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Arma 3 cheat would be great, but as Smart said we have other priorities at the minute like DayZ SA, your security is our PRIORITY and we are not going to release a cheat that is going to blatantly get you caught. Trust me when I say its looked at more than you would thing and its always on Optix's mind.

Regards,
Chunky

xux
11-07-2014, 08:28 AM
Arma 3 cheat would be great, but as Smart said we have other priorities at the minute like DayZ SA, your security is our PRIORITY and we are not going to release a cheat that is going to blatantly get you caught. Trust me when I say its looked at more than you would thing and its always on Optix's mind.

Regards,
Chunky

Well I have 5 steam accounts with 3 purchased arma 3, I could test it out at least on my alt steam account that i don't use arma 3 nor other games.
When there's hacks for a multi-player game 100% banned due violent against term of services to x game and destroying the fun for other legit players.

Anyway as I said I'd prefer to start on arma 3 then DayZ: SA besides that they use same anti-cheat battleye, that's my personally opinion about it.
But I am going wait =).

Chunky
11-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Well I have 5 steam accounts with 3 purchased arma 3, I could test it out at least on my alt steam account that i don't use arma 3 nor other games.
When there's hacks for a multi-player game 100% banned due violent against term of services to x game and destroying the fun for other legit players.

Anyway as I said I'd prefer to start on arma 3 then DayZ: SA besides that they use same anti-cheat battleye, that's my personally opinion about it.
But I am going wait =).

We appreciate the offer sir, there will be a reason we are doing DayZ SA first, I also can not wait for Arma release, I doubt I would ever stop playing it ;-)

Regards,
Chunky

porsh
12-20-2014, 04:00 PM
f they release arma 3 hack i would buy it immediatly!!!