PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

mechdragon
11-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Well, I think i'm just doing this coz i found this public section, I kinda like it, nice job doing this.
My name is André, and my game is Warface, my in-game nick WAS Sunspot til i got banned, at the 2nd day (It was a level 41 account, I played legit til i realised that the 35-45% of the gamers were hackers, and had almost all the rank and stuff with ***, so I said, why not? They say "U won't get banned, don't worry", well, I did got banned, I still love da ***), when i bought the hack, now I'm IcyBlast, I think that doesn't matters, though, I never did this thing, introduction...
Well, I'm from Argentina, I learned english with games, a bit of school, and my mother.
I also have a regular-bad pronuntiation, so never ask me for a skype, or teamspeak, please, don't.
Kind regards.

PS: Something about me: I hate hacks at PVP; I like fair games, but against bots? Hell yeah, who would decline some easy money and exp? ;)

Nick47
11-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Welcome to Aimjunkies your friendly hack provider :D
If you need any assistance then feel free to ask

hollowdevil
11-09-2014, 04:55 AM
oh warface :P :trololol: i have to try it :gusta:

smart3857
11-09-2014, 06:35 AM
oh warface :P :trololol: i have to try it :gusta:I definitely recommend it! It is very good.

Regards,
Smart3857