PDA

View Full Version : WoW WoD release

BazyLazy
11-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Is there actually anyone who's playing WoW in here? :) And will be home from work/school just because of WoD? I'm searching for people to a leveling run. From 90 to 100.

TONIGHT IS THE RELEASE!!! :trololol:

Chunky
11-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Is there actually anyone who's playing WoW in here? :) And will be home from work/school just because of WoD? I'm searching for people to a leveling run. From 90 to 100.

TONIGHT IS THE RELEASE!!! :trololol:

I know my fiance is going to by playing this none stop, she has a few days of work just to play it, she is a massive world of warcraft player. Its funny because I actually got her into the game about a year ago, I stopped playing and she just fell in love with it.

Regards,
Chunky

BazyLazy
11-12-2014, 04:37 PM
I know my fiance is going to by playing this none stop, she has a few days of work just to play it, she is a massive world of warcraft player. Its funny because I actually got her into the game about a year ago, I stopped playing and she just fell in love with it.

Regards,
Chunky

WoW is love, WoW is love, It's a life style ^^ I'll try to make to level 100 in 1 sit on 3 characters. What they said it'll be 10hours each character so 30hours seat. Cool that your fiance is playing WoW :) With my own opinion I suggest you to join the WoD Release with her/him! I believe it'll be hell of a good expansion.

Chunky
11-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Yeah I can't get her of it lol, and yeah I might but I find myself investing my time into AJ more than game, and I like it that way :P

Regards,
Chunky

ventisgill
01-03-2015, 05:07 AM
The game WoW ghas an incredible game play. I loved the earlier version and eagerly waiting for the 2015 release and I have pre ordered the game at