PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions - Regarding APB Reloaded

shooter1004
12-07-2014, 06:29 AM
So i have had a subscription from the APB Reloaded cheat before, and are interested in buying the subscription again, but i have a few questions.

1: Is the No-Recoil option enabled again, or is it still disabled?
2: When should you inject the cheat with the launcher (start or ingame)

Hope the questions can be answered
-shooter

FiST
12-07-2014, 06:49 AM
1: I guess its still disabled, i will ask a Coder about and answer as soon as possible
2:Launch game first & inject before logging into APB account.

Menu Key: Delete

smart3857
12-07-2014, 06:55 AM
It doesn't say No recoil is disabled. However, I wouldn't use it in my opinion as I have used this cheat and No recoil will be too obvious.

Regards,
Smart3857

shooter1004
12-07-2014, 06:56 AM
1: I guess its still disabled, i will ask a Coder about and answer as soon as possible
2:Launch game first & inject before logging into APB account.

Menu Key: Delete

Thanks for the fast response, but yea if you could get a coders confirmation it would be well appreciated! :)

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't say No recoil is disabled. However, I wouldn't use it in my opinion as I have used this cheat and No recoil will be too obvious.

Regards,
Smart3857

Yea i know it isnt safe, it was mostly for if i wanted to go full rage mode :)

FiST
12-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the fast response, but yea if you could get a coders confirmation it would be well appreciated! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i know it isnt safe, it was mostly for if i wanted to go full rage mode :)

Well, there you already got your answer :P

I don´t recommend to go fullragemode, you never should go, if you are looking to obvious, people may report you, and this can end up in a ban very fast

shooter1004
12-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Well, there you already got your answer :P

I don´t recommend to go fullragemode, you never should go, if you are looking to obvious, people may report you, and this can end up in a ban very fast

I indeed know, i simply just buy the cheat to rage, and not play legit :)