PDA

View Full Version : APB: Reloaded Closet Hacking

MrSource
12-08-2014, 06:12 AM
Hello - I have a few questions as I'm interested in the APB Cheat.

I'm a long time APB player who just can't seem to beat the closet cheaters that are obviously using walls / radar.

My question is - how are the detections here at AimJunkies for APB and FF. I know FF has been banning anyone rage hacking or blatant aimbotting - but does anyone know of current detections from FF/PB on closet cheats?

Is it mostly just manual bans from players looking too obvious or has there been detections from the client side injection?

I'm looking for feedback from anyone with current experience in Closet Hacking in APB. I know I can closet, but I don't want to be client-side detected by FF/PB.

Nick47
12-08-2014, 06:22 AM
Fairfight does not detect cheats, they only ban according to stats and gameplay. Our cheat has not been detected by punkbuster in atleast an year. As long as you dont look obvious you should be fine. Keep in mind that a detection can happen at any given time, even an like an hour from now a detection can happen. When you cheat you will get banned sooner or later, maybe not in a day or month or even year but there is always a chance of getting banned when cheating. If you do not want to get your main account banned then cheat on a secondary account which you can afford to get banned.
Let me know if you have anymore questions :D

MrSource
12-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Fairfight does not detect cheats, they only ban according to stats and gameplay. Our cheat has not been detected by punkbuster in atleast an year. As long as you dont look obvious you should be fine. Keep in mind that a detection can happen at any given time, even an like an hour from now a detection can happen. When you cheat you will get banned sooner or later, maybe not in a day or month or even year but there is always a chance of getting banned when cheating. If you do not want to get your main account banned then cheat on a secondary account which you can afford to get banned.
Let me know if you have anymore questions :D

That is true - but G1 is known to ban all accounts associated with HWID/IP/APB File Logs. I've been ban on one account in the past, and every account I owned was also ban. What would be the best way of going about just hacking on one account and not getting the others ban?

Also after reading up on FairFight's website, it states it uses algorithms determining gameplay along with server side cheat detection.

Has there been many reported bans from your APB cheat recently from people playing legit? Or only rage hackers?