PDA

View Full Version : APB Reloaded Triggerbot Question

SexyAsian
12-15-2014, 08:17 AM
So I just wan't to know if anyone has been banned by fairfight for just using the triggerbot and nothing else.

Nick47
12-15-2014, 08:27 AM
Trigger bot is not obvious sir, i havnt seen any ban reports for just using triggerbot

makson69
12-19-2014, 05:17 PM
I am banned for triggerbot, i've played 2 monts in apb with aj and never used triggerbot. An hour ago i started using it and i got BANNED

Deluxe
12-19-2014, 05:21 PM
I am banned for triggerbot, i've played 2 monts in apb with aj and never used triggerbot. An hour ago i started using it and i got BANNED

I'm very sorry for your ban, sir. As always when you cheat you are always taking a risk in getting banned. You would need to buy a new game key in order to play again. If you do so make sure that you change your IP ( very important ) and as well as try to stay legit to reduce the chance of getting banned. I do understand that you got banned only after using trigger bot, but I can assure you that everything in our cheat is safe to use. If you do not wish to give it another try, then you can send a Privet Message to SKID (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/members/skid-1522/)for a change in your subscription to another cheat of equal or less value.