PDA

View Full Version : OD Vs OD Prem

lTyll
01-06-2015, 06:00 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm considering coming back to the site after seeing a huge new selection of games. But before I purchase anything I was wondering what the difference between the two packages are, besides forum color names and longer subscriptions. They both still come with all the cheats available, right? Last question, does premium get access to cheats earlier? I'm glad to see a site bringing Fistful of Frags and would love to try that out.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Deluxe
01-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm considering coming back to the site after seeing a huge new selection of games. But before I purchase anything I was wondering what the difference between the two packages are, besides forum color names and longer subscriptions. They both still come with all the cheats available, right? Last question, does premium get access to cheats earlier? I'm glad to see a site bringing Fistful of Frags and would love to try that out.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

If your color is Orange that means that the customer just has a normal VIP / 24 hour hour overdose.
If the color is bright Pink then the customer has a Premium OverDose Package meaning they have .6 to 1 year and as well as get access to our cheat's that come out earlier.

Drakoni
01-06-2015, 06:11 PM
OD Premium get in to beta's of upcoming cheats being released that are still in beta testing while others do not. There's several advantages to the OD Premium users which you can find here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f604/od-premium-package-information-55398/#post266779