PDA

View Full Version : The bad reputation of AJ

Venomus007
01-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Why?

Aimjunkies in hacking forums is considered a bad cheat.

I have a vacn ban with other famous top1 cheats in less than one week, but with AJ since 7 months 0 VAC bans.

**** HATERS.

Drakoni
01-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Why?

Aimjunkies in hacking forums is considered a bad cheat.

I have a vacn ban with other famous top1 cheats in less than one week, but with AJ since 7 months 0 VAC bans.

**** HATERS.

People will hate on those who are popular and have a good name, honestly why other places look down on us is beyond me when I've been to literally over 60 cheat sites and they all have limited support IF ANY. Some forums even ban you for asking simplistic questions or you get told "RTFM" (not describing the acronym here as it's against the rules to curse, but you can guess from "Read The Freaking Manual").

As to them claiming detections so on so forth, I don't see one site out there besides us concerning it being truly undetected to VAC and SMAC for over 10 months now and still going strong. OverWatch you can't do anything about but look legit, so of course some will be banned and we do our best to make sure we put in legit features that still give you an edge (chams with limited visual distance can always get you from Silver Master to Gold Nova 1 or higher depending your style and anything else considered like skill) against not having anything.

I agree with you on the "Screw Haters" part, but this will always happen and it's up to you guys to choose who you wish to stay with and how you actually feel; Don't let people like that discourage your decisions :)

creeping
02-13-2015, 11:27 AM
Its more or less the quality. Some other cheat sites just make there menu look good and nothing else or they may have better aimbot but thats all. Aimjunkies is the only cheat site i know to actually have GREAT tech service and they have the best prices. AJ may not have the best looking esp or best looking menu but it all counts on it working (and atleast good aimbot :3) I will only buy from this site because of the great tech service, great cheats, and great staff. Other cheat sites advertise more probably and half the time the buyers over look the support and just look at the cheat and think oooohhh it haz like more stuff and it looks cooler.. ima buy it.

Ye AJ is the best over all :D

sangopk
02-15-2015, 05:33 AM
have tried a few other cheats for cs:go, but both of them got 1/2 of my accounts banned (not OW) . A J da best

FreshMan
02-15-2015, 05:55 AM
have tried a few other cheats for cs:go, but both of them got 1/2 of my accounts banned (not OW) . A J da best

nice to see that you are happy with our service :)

Kroniic
02-15-2015, 06:05 AM
We may not have the best cheats in the world, but we make it up in tech support :)

sangopk
02-15-2015, 07:06 AM
and also the best customer service :D