PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about buying H1Z1 again

Necrooo
02-11-2015, 04:59 PM
Okay, can some of you guys tell me what settings you are using? I've been banned twice and I will buy the game again if I'm convinced that I won't get banned a 3rd time..

Deluxe
02-11-2015, 05:13 PM
Okay, can some of you guys tell me what settings you are using? I've been banned twice and I will buy the game again if I'm convinced that I won't get banned a 3rd time..

All that I can say sir is you can always reduce a change of getting banned by playing legit, careful, and smart.
Could you specify the futures that you were using?

Necrooo
02-11-2015, 05:15 PM
All that I can say sir is you can always reduce a change of getting banned by playing legit, careful, and smart.
Could you specify the futures that you were using?

I was only using ESP and and FlyHack when no one could see my name or even couldn't see me at all.

Deluxe
02-11-2015, 05:20 PM
I was only using ESP and and FlyHack when no one could see my name or even couldn't see me at all.

I see, well there are actual Devs, and Mods that will follow you in the game with out you knowing that they are there. You would not be able to see them Via ESP.

Necrooo
02-11-2015, 05:26 PM
I see, well there are actual Devs, and Mods that will follow you in the game with out you knowing that they are there. You would not be able to see them Via ESP.

Ohh.. I got you.

Deluxe
02-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Ohh.. I got you.

Not a problem, let me know if you have any other questions.

MULISHA
02-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Sir be sure to change your IP as well please if you decide to cheat again.

New email

New steam and game install to be safe

New IP

and change OS account name would not hurt.

Regards,
Mulisha

Necrooo
02-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Sir be sure to change your IP as well please if you decide to cheat again.

New email

New steam and game install to be safe

New IP

and change OS account name would not hurt.

Regards,
Mulisha

The only problem I get if I use a VPN to change my IP is that I get an AimJunkies cooldown everytime I change it.

FreshMan
02-11-2015, 06:15 PM
The only problem I get if I use a VPN to change my IP is that I get an AimJunkies cooldown everytime I change it.

yeah if you change ip please w8 15-30min before logging into the loader

Necrooo
02-11-2015, 06:32 PM
yeah if you change ip please w8 15-30min before logging into the loader

There's no way you guys can make this so there's no cooldown?

Deluxe
02-11-2015, 06:55 PM
There's no way you guys can make this so there's no cooldown?

It's set like that for security reasons.

Necrooo
02-11-2015, 06:57 PM
It's set like that for security reasons.

Ohh.. And also, with the VPN I have, I can only get on for 20mins, so that's not good enough I guess? I'll have to pay for one so I can stick with another IP?

Deluxe
02-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Ohh.. And also, with the VPN I have, I can only get on for 20mins, so that's not good enough I guess? I'll have to pay for one so I can stick with another IP?

Not a lot of good VPNs out there would let you stay connected to there VPN for a long time. It's up to you if you want to purchase one or not.
Another way to change your IP permanently would be by unplugging your Router for 5-15 minutes, then check to see if that changed it.
If that does not change it then you would need to contact your ISP.

Necrooo
02-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Not a lot of good VPNs out there would let you stay connected to there VPN for a long time. It's up to you if you want to purchase one or not.

MULISHA told me to change my IP if I want to cheat again. Does that mean I have to get on a VPN or permanently change it?

Deluxe
02-11-2015, 07:10 PM
MULISHA told me to change my IP if I want to cheat again. Does that mean I have to get on a VPN or permanently change it?

You can change your IP permanently by doing this:
Unplugging your Router for 5-15 minutes, then check to see if that changed it.
You can also change your IP by getting onto a VPN. Note that your IP will only be changed while your on that VPN.

Necrooo
02-11-2015, 07:19 PM
You can change your IP permanently by doing this:
Unplugging your Router for 5-15 minutes, then check to see if that changed it.
You can also change your IP by getting onto a VPN. Note that your IP will only be changed while your on that VPN.

Ok, thank you sir.

Deluxe
02-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Ok, thank you sir.

Not a problem, thanks!