PDA

View Full Version : Got a question for smthing that i watched xD

rank1potato
02-12-2015, 07:32 AM
hello!i have watched some videos in utube that there are some key generators for cases in cs go.i would like to ask if this is legit and it is possible for someone to make such think?:O i know thats this question is completly irrelevant with your hacks but i just wanted to ask:P

Nick47
02-12-2015, 07:38 AM
Even if there is, it will get you banned pretty quick. I would suggest not to use it. If there was such a thing then you would make thousands from steam sales selling the skins

creeping
02-13-2015, 11:51 AM
It is fake. If you download stuff like that you are most likely going to get either a virus. Rat. Or keylogger which will steal your steam Acct and even credit card info. Never download free hacks or free hack tools from youtube unless you KNOW it is legit

link101
02-13-2015, 11:57 AM
most stuff on youtube like that is 100% fake, NEVER download anything from youtube just my advice

creeping
02-13-2015, 12:02 PM
Like I said LOL. Use virus total if you really think its legit :o

Drakoni
02-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Most of the stuff in the market, including keys and cases, are controlled server side to verify payment was received. Things that say "free" or the likes for cases would not be free at all, that's thousands of dollars on skins that can be grabbed and would ruin the entire marketplace for steam so definitely that's something they will protect and keep server sided.