PDA

View Full Version : Deadz - A Good Remake Of ISS Just Waiting To Be Hacked

Dinked
02-15-2015, 06:08 PM
The Name Of The Game Is:

DeadZ

The Game Can Be Found And Downloaded Here http://deadz.rivalsgaming.com/

The Game Is A Free To Play And I Think That A Hack Would Be Very Cool For This Game In My Opinion! For People That Haven't Tried Out This Game Yet You Probably Should :D

IF YOU THINK THIS GAME DESERVES TO BE HACKED THEN FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST IT!!

-Dinked :cool:

Dinked
02-15-2015, 06:11 PM
@Moderators: I Will Remove The Link If You Don't Want Me To Have It There!!

Deluxe
02-15-2015, 06:13 PM
The Name Of The Game Is:

DeadZ

The Game Can Be Found And Downloaded Here http://deadz.rivalsgaming.com/

The Game Is A Free To Play And I Think That A Hack Would Be Very Cool For This Game In My Opinion! For People That Haven't Tried Out This Game Yet You Probably Should :D

IF YOU THINK THIS GAME DESERVES TO BE HACKED THEN FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST IT!!

-Dinked :cool:

The coders may have a look at this and take it into consideration. If they like it and there is enough people requesting it then it will be officially announced.

- - - Updated - - -

@Moderators: I Will Remove The Link If You Don't Want Me To Have It There!!

It's all good, no need :)

dbr19877
02-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Game is so new we cant even play it, new accounts cant be made atm. and only 1 server that allows 35 players. Dont seem like its going to be big enough, iss:th atleast has 10,000 players. this seems like the same thing lol :)

hellzer
02-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Game is so new we cant even play it, new accounts cant be made atm. and only 1 server that allows 35 players. Dont seem like its going to be big enough, iss:th atleast has 10,000 players. this seems like the same thing lol :)

New accounts CAN be made. Registration is open now.
1 server that allows 35 players? Non-sense. They have 10 servers and can hold up to 10000 players. I have no idea what you're talking about. I am playing right now and I see 4 official servers and tons of others.

Make DeadZ hack.

AngelGamer360
03-24-2016, 08:23 PM
Yes alot of people including my self play that game but its random on times when the people are online. sometimes ive seen lot of people online and others not so much. i know that the free servers dont have much players on all the time but vip servers are a different story .