PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Question for the hack.

maybenotsogood
03-03-2015, 06:51 PM
So, i already bought the CS:GO Aimjunkies hack and i quite enjoy using it, havent run into any trouble or nothing like that.
However i spoke to a good friend of mine and he told me that using the "Insert" Key can risk you getting caught and recommended that i changed the key to a more normal key.
I dont really need to hear if it is true or not, i would just like to ask if it is possible for me to change the key to something else and if so, how.

I am not interested in generally modifying anything in the hack, just the "Open Menu" Key, so this is in no way me complaining about the hack not working the way i want to.
I just want to use it in the most safe way i can.

If you know please do tell, and explain how.
Sorry if this is not the right section for this to be posted in, i'm sort of new around here. :trololol:

Agent477
03-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Sorry it is not possible to change the key the key if im not mistaken is coded into the cheat itself.

roblozs
03-03-2015, 07:38 PM
So, i already bought the CS:GO Aimjunkies hack and i quite enjoy using it, havent run into any trouble or nothing like that.
However i spoke to a good friend of mine and he told me that using the "Insert" Key can risk you getting caught and recommended that i changed the key to a more normal key.
I dont really need to hear if it is true or not, i would just like to ask if it is possible for me to change the key to something else and if so, how.

I am not interested in generally modifying anything in the hack, just the "Open Menu" Key, so this is in no way me complaining about the hack not working the way i want to.
I just want to use it in the most safe way i can.

If you know please do tell, and explain how.
Sorry if this is not the right section for this to be posted in, i'm sort of new around here. :trololol:

Sorry but Agent is right it's hard coded into the cheat itself, but as for the insert key risking you getting banned, that information is wrong we have people using the cheat for years.

maybenotsogood
03-04-2015, 02:01 AM
Alrighty, Thank you very much for the the quick response. I appreciate the work you guys put into this. Have a nice day :)