PDA

View Full Version : Apb

James1990
03-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Hi
I want to know something,
Can i send Ingame Money with my "Hack Account" to my Main account ? or can they trace that when they ban my APB Hack account ?

Deluxe
03-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Hi
I want to know something,
Can i send Ingame Money with my "Hack Account" to my Main account ? or can they trace that when they ban my APB Hack account ?

Are you referring to sending money from an account to another account with the cheat? If so out cheat does not support that.

James1990
03-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Hi i think i asked it wrong What i mean is,

I am playing APB reloaded with hacks from AJ on a second account, (hacking Account) Now the Ingame Money that i earn on that second account i want to send to my Main Account ( so the one im not cheating on)
can my Main Account get a Ban when they see i sended Ingame money from my Second Account to my Main Account?

Deluxe
03-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Hi i think i asked it wrong What i mean is,

I am playing APB reloaded with hacks from AJ on a second account, (hacking Account) Now the Ingame Money that i earn on that second account i want to send to my Main Account ( so the one im not cheating on)
can my Main Account get a Ban when they see i sended Ingame money from my Second Account to my Main Account?
You would most likely not get banned, but there is always a chance of getting banned.

James1990
03-12-2015, 07:06 PM
You would most likely not get banned, but there is always a chance of getting banned.

Yea its only Sending Ingame Money from 1 account to another but i just asked it to be sure,

Ty,!

Deluxe
03-12-2015, 07:10 PM
Yea its only Sending Ingame Money from 1 account to another but i just asked it to be sure,

Ty,!

No worries, thanks!

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a520/DeluxeAJ/tewstst_zpsanogilhv.png