PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO cheats

Spartan_117DI
03-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone it's my first post i'm new on this website i saw video about aimjunkies and CS:GO's cheat has very many features(Rage to very legit as pro players can have)
i got some question.

First of all I heard that for example if i got 3 account and my account are linked(i think it's in the settings on steam on "family" isn't he ? confirm it please) and i got VAC ban on one account, my 2 others account got vac ban :( is it true ? And if yes how to fight this ? i bought another VIP cheat month ago but there were too many VAC ban with this cheat so i didn't use it, whatever, they said to unlink the accounts there was a command to do but don't remember it do you know ? On steamcommunity people say it's impossible to unlink account(maybe they say it because they don't want more cheaters ?)
I have a lot of question about it but maybe as this after.

My second question is about ban, a lot of people got "untrusted account" but how do you get it ? On the other VIP cheat i used, they said to use safe config only for matchmaking, does it mean that if i use for example aimbot with 360 degres FOV, anti-aim, etc... it will automaticly ban you ? and what is untrusted account how it happen ?
And does it happen only on matchmaking ? or i can play on DM server, FFA serve, etc... without any risk ?

Third question is about some features !
What is trigger dash, trigger burst, and trigger recoil prediction ?
What is difference between legit no recoil and no recoil ?
what is recoil pitch reduction ? recoil yaw reduction ?
For the aim assist : How does aim assist work ?

If I got any others question i will ask
Thanks you in advance :) !

xtwix2x
03-21-2015, 04:03 PM
To answer your first question, no you will not be banned if your accounts are linked. As far as I know Valve does not do chain bans from account to account. For example, I have my friend family sharing my CS:GO copy. If he cheats on it and gets banned, nothing will happen to my main account. Chain bans are a myth. As for your second question, Untrusted accounts are people who are blatantly rage hacking and their accounts are locked for that very reason. It can happen in any type of server, official or unofficial, casual or competitive. Finally regarding your last question, here is a picture explaining each feature we have in our cheat.
http://i61.tinypic.com/v2w6mg.png
http://i59.tinypic.com/e0odpf.png

Spartan_117DI
03-21-2015, 06:41 PM
Thanks !

A myth ? For real ? But why on the other site for the other VIP hack i was even moderator told me to type a command in console(if i remember) to unlink account O_O, and people was complaining about VAC ban and someone wrote something like "I got my account VAC ban and my 5 others too", I know that between 2009 and 2011 i got one account VAC ban on CSS but my main wasn't VAC ban, but didn't remember if the link system was working or not.

And untrusted account only happen on CS:GO or on other Valve game too ? So we must pre configure safe settings before using hack isn't he ?

Thanks i understood trigger, but i still don't really understand how recoil system work ^^ I know what is the no recoil, but what is recoil pitch and yaw, what is difference between legit recoil and no recoil

Deluxe
03-21-2015, 06:48 PM
Thanks !

A myth ? For real ? But why on the other site for the other VIP hack i was even moderator told me to type a command in console(if i remember) to unlink account O_O, and people was complaining about VAC ban and someone wrote something like "I got my account VAC ban and my 5 others too", I know that between 2009 and 2011 i got one account VAC ban on CSS but my main wasn't VAC ban, but didn't remember if the link system was working or not.

And untrusted account only happen on CS:GO or on other Valve game too ? So we must pre configure safe settings before using hack isn't he ?

Thanks i understood trigger, but i still don't really understand how recoil system work ^^ I know what is the no recoil, but what is recoil pitch and yaw, what is difference between legit recoil and no recoil

Untrusted Accounts only happen / appear on CS:GO.
The recoil Pitch it upwards recoil and Yaw is side way recoil patterns.
No Recoil is just simple No Recoil which will only work if you are standing still.

Spartan_117DI
03-22-2015, 06:23 AM
Ok thanks you ^^

And so there is no chains bans ? I'm juste choked, don't know why all moderator and people told me unlink account, and why in steamcommunity they said "you can't unlink account and there are good reasons to that" ?
The only reason that i don't wan't to use cheat is because i'm scared of all of my account got VAC banned :/ i want to play on my main legit without hack, and other account with hack for fun, but if i got ban on my main i'm done...

Spartan_117DI
03-23-2015, 01:20 PM
I don't know if you are lying or just you don't know but i checked it on a lot of site(other hack site, steamcommunity, etc...) and it's not look like a myth...

If for example i share on my main account CS:GO to a second account and i hack on the second account, if i understood correctly what happened to a guys, my main got VAC ban(only my main) the only thing i'm note sure it's if i buy CS:GO on both account and if i got ban on one account do both account got banned ? i heard that yes but not sure

Drakoni
03-23-2015, 01:33 PM
VAC bans are account based, if you don't cheat on any other account then you won't get VAC banned on them except the one you cheated on.

rolandick
03-24-2015, 07:44 AM
Is it even possible to play online competitive with a linked account? I've never managed to get it online with my family-shared accounts. Care to explain how you do it for me, please?