PDA

View Full Version : War Thunder Review

disgy
03-25-2015, 11:58 AM
rating: ☆☆☆☆
this is a very good cheat, and worth the money, but there are still a few problems with it. for example, sometimes the aimbot will drive my plane into the ground.also, just a day after i purchased the cheat, it was down and i had to wait until it was updated because the game updated, too. i know this cannot be fixed by the developer but it is something to consider when thinking about purchasing the cheat. besides that, the aimbot works much better than i expected, and the esp hack works well, also. one thing i would request is a better measuring system. for example, it will say "range of aimbot:" and i can select a number. it does not say metres, yards, miles, or anything that would indicate how long you are measuring.
also, i dont think there is a way to report people in game so even if you say that you are cheating in the chat, they cant to anything about it.
:trollface:

xtwix2x
03-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Appreciate the review! You can report any bugs you find in the Buglist (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/wishlist-buglist-do-43359/). It would be very helpful to our coder if you did so.