PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new, but I need help with an error!

termiantor154
03-29-2015, 06:46 PM
I recently joined about a half hour ago. I'm really excited that I'm able to join such a great active community!
However I have an issue.
Whenever I download the loader for my purchased cheat (Blacklight: Retribution) and try to log in, I get the "Session error 103"
If this helps at all the version is 3.2.7.

A reply for help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Deluxe
03-29-2015, 07:02 PM
I recently joined about a half hour ago. I'm really excited that I'm able to join such a great active community!
However I have an issue.
Whenever I download the loader for my purchased cheat (Blacklight: Retribution) and try to log in, I get the "Session error 103"
If this helps at all the version is 3.2.7.

A reply for help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Make sure that your not on a VPN, Proxy, or any hot spot, and that your IP is not changing when logging in please.

termiantor154
03-29-2015, 07:10 PM
I checked and I am not using a proxy, VPN, or hotspot, and I have a static IP address set up.
Any other ideas?

Deluxe
03-29-2015, 07:17 PM
I checked and I am not using a proxy, VPN, or hotspot, and I have a static IP address set up.
Any other ideas?

Try to get a free/paid VPN, and log onto an IP trough there, then log into your loader and see if that works, if that does not work please let me know.

termiantor154
03-29-2015, 07:32 PM
I did use a free VPN, however I can't get the connection work. It stopped working for me after a minute.
Anyway, I got past the session error and selected Blacklight, but right after i did that was when all my connections went out and it gave me a buffer issue.
So i guess VPN is out of the question, anything else?

Deluxe
03-29-2015, 07:35 PM
I did use a free VPN, however I can't get the connection work. It stopped working for me after a minute.
Anyway, I got past the session error and selected Blacklight, but right after i did that was when all my connections went out and it gave me a buffer issue.
So i guess VPN is out of the question, anything else?

Please join LiveSupport (http://live.aimjunkies.com/phplive.php?d=0&btn=1350942520&onpage=hphp%3A%2F%2Fwww.aimjunkies.com%2Fforums%2F forum.php&title=BF3%20Cheats-MW3%20Cheats%2FHacks%2FAimbots-Warfighter%20Cheats&theme=&js_name=&js_email=&widget=0&custom=) or TeamSpeak (http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f139/teamspeak-information-2136/) and a staff member will be able to assist you further.