PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO and Battlefield 3 Cheat Review

dxoooo
04-01-2015, 12:23 PM
In my honest opinion these are the best cheats for both of these games I have ever used.

In CS:GO, the way it is setup it is so easy to legit hack or just rage hack and piss people off, honestly I have more fun just seeing people try to get me for cheats, report me game after game, and my account still not banned after 2k hours because of my gameplay with the cheat.

The Visuals are really nice the cheat is super configurable and easy to use, and it keeps out the options that will likely get you banned and replaces them with some safer options

I havn't used the Aimbot but in the past it's realllyyyy glitchy, it might just be how I configured it but it didn't work how I expected, although I don't use it a lot so its no big deal

The battlefield 3 cheat?

LOL THIS IS THE FUNNEST THING IVE USED IN AGES
1 HIT KILL WITH PISTOL CROSS MAP OP!?!!
I SPENT LIKE 10 MINUTES IN SOME SERVER AND GOT A 80k POINTS I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING BANNED

anyways

10/10 guys

keep up the work cuz this **** is fun as hell

xephan
04-01-2015, 12:33 PM
In my honest opinion these are the best cheats for both of these games I have ever used.

In CS:GO, the way it is setup it is so easy to legit hack or just rage hack and piss people off, honestly I have more fun just seeing people try to get me for cheats, report me game after game, and my account still not banned after 2k hours because of my gameplay with the cheat.

The Visuals are really nice the cheat is super configurable and easy to use, and it keeps out the options that will likely get you banned and replaces them with some safer options

I havn't used the Aimbot but in the past it's realllyyyy glitchy, it might just be how I configured it but it didn't work how I expected, although I don't use it a lot so its no big deal

The battlefield 3 cheat?

LOL THIS IS THE FUNNEST THING IVE USED IN AGES
1 HIT KILL WITH PISTOL CROSS MAP OP!?!!
I SPENT LIKE 10 MINUTES IN SOME SERVER AND GOT A 80k POINTS I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING BANNED

anyways

10/10 guys

keep up the work cuz this **** is fun as hell

Thank you for your honest review! We do what we can, and we appreciate the satisfaction of our customers! have a wonderful day